Opengl

Best answers
Is it possable 2 Download OpenbGl as a software onto ur computer?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not that i know of. but it is possible to update your drivers which could support opengl. What every type video card you have go to their website, and go to download, and download the type of drivers you need.

There was actually a thread about this somewhere else, they said you can download OpenGL, it was quite odd, go to www.download.com and search for "OpenGL" and download that i hope it helps

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can program in OpenGL by downloading the libraries/binaries for OpenGL.

Check out this page:
http://www.opengl.org/resources/faq/getting_started.html

If you're talking about being able to run games/apps which render/run in OpenGL, then simply installing the latest drivers for your graphics card should be sufficient. In the extremely rare event that your graphics card does not support OpenGL, you can try running in Software Rendering more (warning: this is extremely slower than hardware accelerated modes).

Best answers
lol groovy he is 11 be a bit more simplified lol or youll confuse him

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
arkemp said:
lol groovy he is 11 be a bit more simplified lol or youll confuse him
And you are acting 11 by saying that. Have more respect for him, age isn't everything.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, grOOvy was helping him if he was asking for info on programming with the OpenGL API; he didn't specify.
If you've got a video card that's recent (and I say recent in a very broad sense of the term), you shouldn't have any problem supporting OpenGL. Just find out what video card you have, and get the most current drivers for it. You can always try Direct3D as well, if you can't run OpenGL. However, OpenGL is far preferred.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom