Open new challenge

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Open challenge to someone relativley new to fightclub only whoever accepts can you post first.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will ref this battle to the best of three rounds.

The venue is in a rundown mansion with unstable wood, no electricity, and has been unoccupied for at least 150 years. The only light you have been given is from the moon in which will be shining through the crackz and holes of the building. The woman who lived there was one the richest woman in the state who has left her inheritance in a "safe place". Both of you are looking for its position that holds a necklace that's pure gold with ruby, jade, and saphire emblems decorated around it, a great reward of cash money that will save you a fortune to whom win this bout, and a lovly picture of her deceased husband.

You may began...

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Your wont be that much of a threat any anxiety i felt about facing you went down the drain when i realized Iceman went and forgot about you. Just be warned you will be humiliated if you go through with this fight son.

Best answers
(lol you ass, not my fault iceman forgot =P) I hope you like this dirty, banged up house cause when im finished with you, your face and it will have alot in common!

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
heh you know im only playing =P anyway ill have my fight posted in a couple of days might be a littled delayed i might be a bit busy. sorry but just wanted you yo know beforehand

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom