Open challenge

Best answers
Accepted, I just hope you will actually finish the fight with me unlike the other people im in a match with (Iceman, )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will referee this match and make sure I rule in favor of Kelesk in every round!! mwuaahahahahaha... kidding

I have a habit of forgetting about fights, don't you think?

Let's see, a venue.... AH! I've got the perfect one.

Earth is 28 minutes in counting from it's fatal destruction. Trees are of absence as well as the river bank that calm waters used to run through. The air is very dry, and there is no sunlight, but a moon that shines its beauty upon the battlefield. Bolts of lightning extinguish its anger as it makes contact with its given area on the once beautiful earth. The ground is dry as well, sand are now tiles under the soles of your shoes or other feet protectors. (The area around you is mountanious so try to be describsive of a mountain of some sort.)

100 Meters away from the both of you is a ship, the only ship that is capable of taking you off this planet, and into space with hopes of finding another form of life. This is a fight for survival, and the winner will be inside the ship before the earth ticks down to its DEWM!

Best of three rounds, you may begin...

Best answers
By the time im finished with you, you won't even be worty enough to be the dust under my boots!

Best answers
Lightning sparked and crackled across the sky dawning the end of humanity; the world itself, dark, radiating with a deep orangey aura. The initial wave of space ships had left not many hours ago, leaving only the one left. Apocalipse was comming...

-----------------------------------

A horrific gurgle followed by a scream filled the air, the solid thud of a limp body falling to the ground silencing everything else around.

“Who else wants to stand in my way?!” The crowd surrounding the dark figure slowly backing away, an evil grin sneaking its way upon the demons face.

“Good…”

KelesK continued towards the last launch pad, the last shuttle, leaving the dead body to bleed within the circle of terrified onlookers, the glow of the Soul Scythe’s blades vanishing back into the Staff. The onlookers lined up, watching KelesK walk off into the darkness, another chain of lightning spewed across the horizon lighting up the area. Some of the people were beginning to lose all hope and had begun to walk off, others were cleaning up the dead man’s body; until a low, demonic laugh began to ring out from the spectre before them as he slowly turned around, the various flashes of lightning lighting up his face enough for the crowd to make out his evil smile, like a madman. . .

“FOOLS YOU ARE NOT EVEN WORTHY OF LIFE!”

The demon threw his arm out, the dark blades on the staff sparking to life as the orange aura behind him crackled to life.

“Chaos Control. . .”

When the world returned to its normal color, only one man remained standing within the lake of blood that now trickled across the barren waist into a dried up stream which wound it way throughout the valley, his samurai clothing sprayed with blood. He said nothing though stared at the demon as though he had hated him for as long as he could remember. Drawing his sword, Kelesk began to sense something strange, as if this mans soul were split, but still as one.

The two stared at each other for several minutes before Kelesk finally spoke up.

“There is only twenty three minutes left before this world dies. Why die now when you can with your home.”

The man said nothing, standing still beside a dead tree trunk. The clouds cleared for a second revealing the full moon, its light shining down upon the two, before the clouds covered it over and the chains of lightning surged through them again.

The man before Kelesk was the first to attack, his sword brought to bear, lunging it forward into the Staff. Kelesk just grinned.

“You cannot hope to cut the Soul Scythe young fool. For it is made of the very essence of everything that exists.” The man’s eyes widened as the staff began to move and ripple, small faces began to wail and moan in an agonising chorus of the damned.

“First of all…” he grunted, “My name. . Is Loki. . .” He began to push harder against the staff, but still without any progress.

“Well then Loki, you will be the first to bear witness to my new power.” Kelesk pushed back against Loki, overpowering him and pushing him backward into the tree trunk before which he just stood. With one swift movement Kelesk pinned Loki to the tree and forced the Zanpakutoh to the ground, recalling the staff and landing a ridge hand punch through the tree just as Loki ducked, splintering the hardened wood, wasting no time he continued on his attack, Loki effectively holding his own until he could counter. Unknown to Kelesk, Loki, had secretly lead him back to the Zanpakutoh, scooping up his katana.

“Gatotsu Zeroshiki!”

A pained look appeared on the demons face, the katana clearly protruding from his back. Blood trickled down from the corner of his mouth as he began to cough up more. Kelesk looked up at Loki who was now smirking victoriously.

“What are you smirking at foolish child!” Kelesk spun around tripping up Loki and taring the katana free of himself with a hoping sweep, tripping Loki.

Loki now looked up at the demon standing over him; blood trickled from the open wound in his stomach, which was slowly frosting over. KelesK gave a quick glance over to the shuttle which was no more than 80 metres away, then stared back down at Loki smiling demonically as another chain of lightning surged throughout the clouds above the two, outlining Kelesk. Clenching his fists, knuckles cracking as he did, Kelesk threw down his right fist with enough force to crush Loki’s head, Loki just moving and scrambling away as the spectre’s fist embedded itself in the earth crumbling it, and cracking out in a web several metres outward.

“Only twelve minutes left.” Kelesk ripping his fist free of the ground, as the dust began to settle around him, once again the chaotic storm above the two opened up to short lived moonlight before once again closing up, this time the storm drew closer. Thunder crackling above the two and echoed throughout the mountains that surrounded them as the lightning began to strike the ground around the two, Loki breathing in the dry, warm air deeply trying to catch his breath.

“Your demise draws closer fool. It is time I brought an end to this.”

“Not before I do demon.” Loki drew his sword again and charged at Kelesk.

“Fool, you have underestimate the power of an undead god! Chaos Control!” Kelesk’s aura crackled to life as Loki swung the Zanpakutoh. The Chaos Control effect collided with the power of the Zanpakutoh stopping both Loki and the aura’s effect in their tracks. Energy sparked wildly as the two powers collided and bolts of lightning fell to the ground around the struggle.

Kelesk began to laugh as Loki stared to lose his grip on his katana.

“You cannot even dream of defeating the effects of Chaos Control.” The spectre now in a position to attack all out; held out a hand and called forth the Soul Scythe.

“Seven minutes left. . . No more games. . .”

Best answers
Just reserving spot, I didn't write today because I wasn't feeling creative enough. Don't worry I won't forget about the match like some people do >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom