Open Challenge, first time fight

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, decided to give this a go, i'd prefer to fight someone who's also new, or a Veteran who's willing to go easy ;)

Best answers
ill fight you since i just made a fighter bio,
this is my first fight to, tho i ask a normal street fight..or a realistic fight wich would be easy since this is our first time...
ps, i'm not to good at english but you'll understand.

agree ?

Valeska

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Absolutley, if there's something I don't understand i'll PM you. Good luck.

Now for a ref...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'll gladly ref this for you two. base rules par once again its going to be based a little on realism, so no transforming and shizzle ;|

Tonights venue will be in the downtown at midnight, lots of run down buildings and everything you can imagine. let teh scuffles begin! /o/

Best answers
very nice...i'm going to love this fight and the fighting place !!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Time for first smackizzle talk ever...

*Get's in character, Nightwishes 'Planet Hell' begins*

"I've seen you before, you have a hard life but I admire your way of living, you are a survivalist. That ends now. You have been hardened by your life experiences, but I swear that this will be harder than anything else you have done. You will die by my hand in a haze of red. Be prepared."

Best answers
tho i will not die it will be fun punching the @#$%@ out off a guy with long red girl hair, hehe...

i'm just another blank page, push the button pull teh rage....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The street was long and endless, dark and cold. It seemed to stretch into infinity, an area seperate from the rest of the world. No vehicles came down this road. On the horizon, nothing could be made out, even though the full moon provided plenty of light. The streetlamps were dim, several were broken. The shops were derelict, their signs torn and windows borded up. Amidst the broken glass and soiled newspapers, the underclasses huddled together for warmth. A tramp slumped next to a dumpster smoking a handrolled ciggerette, anticipating the bloodbath that was to come as the two, nameless fighters squared up to each other. A calm breeze blew through the street, fading away in the alleys and backstreets, a hushed silence...the calm before the storm.

Devilreaver stood still as a statue while the man known as Matt, feared amongst the various assembled streetfighters, stepped forward. Suddenly and unprovoked, he pulled back his bloodied sleeve to show a fresh graze from an earlier scuffle. He pushed two of his fingers firmly into the torn skin, causing blood to ooze, running over his hand. He then moved his hand to his mouth and licked it, revelling in the taste. His eyes showing signs of bloodlust.

"I knew you'd come, you stand out in these parts like a sore thumb, or a blood-covered finger if you prefer" he said, flicking blood in Callisto's face with his hand. "I'm gonna give you the meanest haircut of your life!"

He swung at Callisto, who, anticipating the attack, jumped backwards. He readied, crouched and put his hands on his swords hilt, pausing for a second. "You're just another tortured soul, i'm frankly surprised you've lived this long with an attack like that. Seeing as that's how it is, we may as well have an even fight." said Callisto, removing his hands from his sword, rolling his sleeves back a little. "Let's do this then."

Both fighters ran at each other, neither showing signs of stopping or backing down. Matt threw the first punch, connecting with Callisto's blocking left forearm. Callisto retaliated but the street fighter was more agile then he let on, easily ducking the attack. Callisto's vunerable outstretched arm was still tensed, expecting to strike it's mark when Matt sprang off the ground with full force, his head smashing into Callisto's chin with the force of a runaway train.

Callisto flew up in the air and landed ten feet down the street, landing on his back, his coat barely breaking his fall as his spine ground against the sun-baked tarmac.
"Who is this guy?" he asked himself, "No normal streetfighter is that fast and strong, have the human race really come this far while i've been away?" He looked into his opponents eyes, noticing the near-dead stare and focused pupils which had a faint reddish tint. "No...there's something different about him."

Picking himself up and dusting himself off, Callisto took a better look at Matt. He scolded himself for judging his opponent to early and underestimating him. Both a stupid mistake and a common downfall. He ran to the left of Matt, almost running into a dirty street child who was pressed against the wall in fear. He kicked off the wall, the boost in speed giving him the advantage as he sprinted at his foe. Matt watched feverishly as Callisto's long flowing hair and coat gave the impression he was small as his features smoothed back in the wind, then suddenly he was huge as they billowed out. Matt instinctivley took a step back, unable to guess how close his opponent really was, but it was too late.

Smack! A punch to the gut causing Matt to recoil, his bare feet involuntarily sliding backwards on the roads surface as his top half was forced down, his golden-brown hair shining in the moonlight. "I know you like pain." sneered Callisto, "You'll get a hell of a kick out of this." He drew his energy to his right leg and focused, bringing his knee up with the speed of a shooting star and into Matt's nose, his leg straightning appropriatley at the end of the kick.

Matt flew upwards and backwards, he could see the ground approaching him rapidly, felt the air currents as he flipped over and over, tumbling for what seemed like forever. He outstretched his arms, his vision reddened as he forced his flat palms down on the road, feeling the blood rush to his ipper body. He pushed back up with all his strength and overcame the gravity, his arms straightened and he backflipped, landing on his feet, his back to Callisto. He slowly, calmly, stood up and straightened, then turned around and looked the astonished Callisto in the eyes.

"Is that all you've got?"

Best answers
wow lovely, best one ive ever read for so far,

give me some hours to reply :smile:
i really have to admid freaking good job my friend
i love your story.. !!

Best answers
"Aaahh...What a beautifull Night with a full moon"Matt said...as Matt was looking up at the moon, walking somewhere on the lonely street in a dark alley..home, or however his crip was called since he didnt really had a home...
Matt faced down and looked at his hands, still wounded and red of the fight that he had 5minutes ago...he could still even feel the excitedment of it...for a moment he looked around at the lonely big street where he was,
crashed buildings and lost apartments...broken windows and allot of pudles with a little water...

for a moment matt kneeled down...to put some bandage on his hands...
he had a rought fight even wenn he got kneeled down he still felt the rush trough his head of the punches and fists that he recieved just some minutes ago...Matt was nearly done with his hands and he feeled a cold wind,Matt faced up and tought he saw some sort of shadow on the end of the long never ending street...he looked around seeing nothing, for a moment he tought it was his head that still hurted, he rised up of his kneeling position,
he looked up at the moon for the second time...right above him he faced up...
the moon right between the big apartments of the street giving a nice cold shine on the street and his puddles of rain...

and there was "it" again a shadow just flew above him crossing the moon in the middle from roof to roof..
Matt felt scary,he faced his head down again...opened his eyes..
and there "it" was...right infront of Matt facing him...
a cold looking souls with the form of a dangerous demon of the night...with long red hair and a long coat...he smiled at Matt...
"Hello my little victim of this beautifull cold full mooned night" he said with a dark voice.
Matt looked suprised at the demon looking guy, fearing him till the bone...
"Who are you"? Matt replied....
i am callisto, here to make you suffer for you bad deeds in your useless life. callisto said to Matt.
Matt found it stupid and replied again; what kind of story do you have to tell ? or do you just want to get ass kicked by me ?
with a smile matt laughed at callisto, seeing how surprised callisto was on his reply.
callisto looked pissed off, with his crystal blue eyes he looked matt in the face...

Callisto jump forward at Matt and give him one big kick with his legs spread forward and the underside of his shoes facing Matt's head.
Zzzzfff matt flew through the air and slapted against the side of a big truck.
slowly matt rised up and faced callisto again...nearly standing he smiled at callisto saying; alright then..we have it your way
callisto laughed back and replied; how do you mean "we have it your way"?
matt laughed at callisto....haha...haha...normally i always give the first hit...haha

Matt ran at callisto, and callisto did the same...
as the two fighters faced eachother they slapt both with ther right arm, and both defended with the left one...
just some centimeter between both eyes they faced eachother, matt laughed at him,
callisto laughed back and said: Why are you smiling human ?
matt replied again even wenn he had this fearing feeling in his throat and he was scared he said: Death laughs at us all, and all we can do is laugh back right ?!
Callisto laughed even harder...haha...haha
Matt looked despired at callisto asking himself what to do?
So what do you wanna do now little boy ? i heard about your useless street fights...you'll never make a change to me...admid it...human...Callisto Said. Matt jumped back off, Matt feared the unknow red heared callisto guy...
matt said to himself to get back to the world and fight worthy...
he told himself; if ill die here, so be it...
he decided to act cool against callisto even wenn he feared him...
i bet you are a lonely soul without any woman in your life even more useless then me, so lets get it on and face me...
i'm just another blank page, you push the button and ill pull the rage !
Matt said with a brave smiling mouth

Callisto looked even more pissed then before..!!
he repeaded: a lonely soul without any woman in my life...huh?
like a human like you would know...

Callisto made his fist ready...and said

lets see how lonely my soul is !

your turn rave, even i love your story more, i think i did a good job...
i love this fight, think its the best for so far ever read...
i also gave a little detail to your story if you get it about the "lonely soul without a woman" hehe geuss callisto is pissed atm...
good luck rave !

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks, you too, I like the way this fight is unfolding...it should be an interesting second round. I've started writing it but i'll wait for Teh Muffin to step in with results first, I think that's how it's supposed to go o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
indeed he does :eek:

Well, im giving this round to RavenDust, i was immensly suprised with his descriptions, very well written piece overall, bits like "his coat barely breaking his fall as his spine ground against the sun-baked tarmac" really are interesting, gotta love it :0)

Valeska, your round was good too, but your descriptions were not up to his standered as of yet, follow my ideas in your other fight and you'll be in top form :eek:

Let round 2 begin! o/

Best answers
on some sort of reason i dont mind it at all that you won i mean

our story's arent so different and i just love your story and this battle...
good job man ! keep it up,
and remember i dont mind who wins i just love this story !

is it my turn now ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
help yourself, just make sure you write off his story for this round :0)

Best answers
TehMuffinMan said:
help yourself, just make sure you write off his story for this round :0)
if i dont have to go first i prefer him to go, what do you want ravendust ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd prefer for you to go first for this round, it's only fair because you had to follow my stories guidelines in the first round, so now you have all the freedom to write what you like. Also, I liked the way you rewrote my story, it's interesting to see it from another angle, another perspective.

Anyway, the stage is all yours :)

Best answers
Ravendust said:
I'd prefer for you to go first for this round, it's only fair because you had to follow my stories guidelines in the first round, so now you have all the freedom to write what you like. Also, I liked the way you rewrote my story, it's interesting to see it from another angle, another perspective.

Anyway, the stage is all yours :)
oke ill do, just give me a little time hehe...good luck
ps, i love your story it isnt hard at all writing it.

edit : dont worry ill make a story, sorry if it takes so long, if you really cant wait go ahead and post yours first...i had a busy day, my sorry's for you to wait.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The moon had disappeared behind a cloud as it began its slow descent into the horizon, signalling a new dawn breaking and a new day beginning. The fresh wave of darkness caused by the moons receding light breathed new energy into Callisto as the two fighters were enveloped in a temporary black shroud before the sun made it’s appearance. Time had no meaning here. Days could pass in seconds, wounds could be tended for hours and not heal, a fact that Matt was experiencing first-hand.

The rugged street fighter wiped blood from his lips that were twisted into an insane, leering smile. A droplet of blood ran down the lower part of his mouth towards his chin, but was caught by Matt’s tongue and Callisto watched in disgust as it was promptly swallowed, the bloodlust returning to his eyes once again.

“Foul scum, you’re actually enjoying this?” Callisto said bitterly, as he watched the tortured soul before him pant excitedly, revelling in his own pain.

“Believe me, with my bleak lifestyle, the prospect of death is a welcome relief. To cause pain and to receive it, that is what I live for now.” Replied the fighter with an unusually sophisticated eloquence in his words that set Callisto ill at ease. Matt eyeballed him with a haunting look.

“Then allow me to end your suffering, should we meet again, you’ll thank me.” Said Callisto and he leapt at Matt, who instinctively swung his fist in abstract fury. Callisto, however, had no intention of attacking, and was crouched, ready and breathing hard. He scraped his hand along the roads surface, scoping up a loose handful of gravel, dust and debris, and brought it upwards, hurling the makeshift missile into Matt’s eyes.

The urban warrior staggered back, coughing and spluttering like a faulty engine as he fell back on one knee, struggling to maintain balance. Meanwhile Callisto had sprung back and leapt up and flipped in midair, landing with his back parallel to Matt’s before hitting him with a vicious back-kick to the base of Matt’s spine. He visualised his opponent’s pain, imagining the solid force grounding into his bones as it had to Callisto when he hit the road previously. Matt arched back, his body forming a curve like the blade of a scythe. Callisto kicked backwards again, this time his aim was higher and it too struck true, his boot smacking into the back of Matt’s head causing him to stagger forwards as a blind, twisted mess of limbs and flesh. This was the opening Callisto had been waiting for. Without hesitation he leapt up onto the side of one of the tall, derelict, industrial buildings and sprang off, flying upwards, immediately forcing himself onto another. He grabbed the underside of a nearby window ledge with his fingertips, his feet flat against the wall, his body facing it, his neck craned round to observe his enemy. At this altitude, it was eerily silent.

Matt cursed and swore, his ****y audacity had dissipated as the stinging pain in his eyes made his vision bleary and unfocused. Callisto was nowhere in sight. All he could see was an orange stretch flanked by two grey walls, as sunlight spilled down the endless road between the buildings, engulfing him in it’s fiery radiance. He stumbled clumsily as he got to his feet, swaying from side to side as he picked himself up off the hot asphalt that had before been his place of rest. His vision began to clear as he blinked out the last bits of grit from his eyes, tears streaming down his face as his watery stare began to become focused. Still, his adversary was nowhere to be found.

“Come out, you bastard coward! It’s not over! Come out and FIGHT ME!” he screamed, his voice filling the urban chasm, causing the various vagabonds to huddle together in fear. Matt looked at them and his angry expression turned to one of pity and remorse. He was just like them, just like them. He remembered when he was scared, but had no-one to turn to. Remembered how there was nobody to nurse him after he was beaten up. If he inspired the same sense of dread in these people, was he really no more than a common thug?

The tranquil moment was shattered as Callisto swooped down like an eagle, one foot outstretched, his red hair billowing in the air currents. He let out a powerful scream as he rushed into Matt, signifying the end. “It’s all over for you!” he whooped as he met his oncoming target. But Matt was no target, he was a fighter. He contorted his body, allowing Callisto to sail past him just a few inches from his face and smash into the road. A painful crack echoed down the street. Callisto screamed out and clutched his ankle, the pain was matched with the surprise and humiliation, causing his suffering to multiply threefold. He caught the mocking glance of a vagrant, the same leering stare that Matt had just moments before when it seemed the fight was won.

Ignoring Callisto’s painful cries, Matt solemnly walked over to the curb. He calmly, firmly wrapped his hands around a signpost. ‘Caution, roadwork’s ahead’ it said ironically, “Nobody leaves this place, so anyone who saw the sign would be doomed anyway. No use for it anymore” thought Matt as he pulled at it, his arms firmly clasping the pole while his legs strained against the pavement. He began to growl as the pole came loose, finally tearing it from it’s base, the rough sound of concrete ripping filled his ears and gave him a feeling of fulfilment. He hefted the weighty weapon from hand to hand, judging it’s durability mentally before walking over to the slumped body of Callisto. “No…” said Callisto softly as Matt brought down the pole on his body. SMACK! The pain was unbearable, Callisto knew he was going to die as he saw Matt lift the pole above his head again for a second attack. SMACK! He saw red as the pole indented his skull. SMACK! His vision was becoming dark and blurry, every part of his body ached with insurmountable agony, he prayed for the sweet release of death, instantly empathising with Matt. This pain to him was torture, this pain to Matt was commonplace. SMACK! Another blow to the body, he caused the crazed expression on Matt’s face, his glowing eyes, his foaming mouth. The next hit would be his last.

“Callisto.” A voice echoed through his head. Was he dead? “Do not die, Callisto.” Who was this mystery voice? He’d never heard it before. And then it appeared. His view was a long dark tunnel with a light at the end, and standing between him and the light was a tall being. Despite the fact it was just a silhouette, Callisto ascertained that the being had wings, horns and a tail. “You don’t give up,” it said. “You never have and you never will. As long as there is breath in your body and life in your soul, you have to--“

“KEEP FIGHTING.” The words echoed through his head accompanied by a roaring sound and he snapped back to the true reality, the reality in which Matt was bringing the pole down on Callisto’s face for the last time. Callisto’s eyes widened as the shadow lurked over him, time seemed to slow down as he saw the metal monolith come at him. The weapon was large and blocked Matt’s view of Callisto, a weak spot, a last chance. He rolled back and heard the pole impact the rough tarmac then he returned to his prone position, kicking down on the top of the pole, prising it from Matt’s hands. The young streetfighter stood, astonished, as Callisto kicked out at him, forcing him back away from his weapon, and in a hasty, fluid move, he picked it up himself, it had barely touched his hands before it left them again, as Callisto hurled the pole, like a harpoon, spearing Matt in the midsection, sending him crashing to the floor. A supernatural scream filled the morning sky, and silence descended on the road like a dark, omnipresent blanket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom