Open Beta Released & Promo Vid!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Huh...well, testing it out...seems a little awkward...I see the swoop duration has been limited. Liking the power-up aura (the particle one, not the model, but that ones great as well), it certainly blows away EVM's.

Only thing tho...am I to understand that Goku has no transformations past Super Saiyan in this one, or am I just not at a high enough power level yet? My current power level is 3,950,167 in normal form.

Oh, and lovin' the new menus! I was especially impressed by the new bots menu! So easy to use!

Best answers
Has anyone figured out the transformation levels? I'm sitting on 6mill normal with vegeta and i can't go past ssj

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm a bit too lazy to go through the code and look up everyone's transformation levels, but here are Gokus. Keep note, this is the powerlevel you need to be at while at your base/normal level
SSJ: 1,750,000
SSJ2: 4,000,000
SSJ3: 10,000,000

and to 'perfect' SSJ3 transformations so you can instantly switch to it, you need to be at 25,000,000.
Also, as a quick sidenote, this information will be available through the character select once someone (probably myself -_-, DJ helped out quite a bit with the redundant stuff though) feels like doing all of that grunt work.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks Joe, one more question, whats the red line in the CF bar?
However sad this may sound, I have no idea :) harSens has been doing a lot of work as of late, so he probably implemented something and threw that up there as a test... I'm in a pretty good mood though now, so lemme check the code and find out what it is...

EDIT: Oh, that's right... We had a meeting a while ago were we decided that you need to get a certain amount of powerlevel in each transformed state in order to ascend to the next level. This will make it so if you fight to the point were you're at 10 million without transforming once, you can't just tap the z button a few times and transform to SSJ3. You now need to "train" in each of your forms so you can ascend to the next one...
*sigh* The more posts I make the more I think we need to write a document about this kind of stuff...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its sorta like another bar requirement to transform.. you can fill it up only in your highest trans state at that time, so you can't go ssj3 unless u power up ssj and ssj2 if that makes sense =o it fills up by fighting i believe

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is there any way to raise the KB rate? It may be my connection right now, but I'm looking at about 40 kb and roughly 2 hours. I've closed Steam, any other programs, and set the BitTorrent priority setting to high. Suggestions?

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is there any way to raise the KB rate? It may be my connection right now, but I'm looking at about 40 kb and roughly 2 hours. I've closed Steam, any other programs, and set the BitTorrent priority setting to high. Suggestions?
If you're in America, go to bed and it'll be done tomorrow morning :) I'm still seeding, but I can't explicitly send my bandwidth your way, hehe.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Block all other IP's except for his.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are other ways to get the beta outside of bittorrent.

Use the hl2 files link if you want. Thats what its for.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Block all other IP's except for his.
haha, I actually found his IP on my peer list. Too bad I can't right click and allocate extra bandwidth for a specific client.

Revitalized Prince - I see that you're using the Mainline bittorrent client? I'm assuming that's the default BT client, but either way, I would highly recommend you change over to uTorrent. Fast, small, and efficient :)

There are other ways to get the beta outside of bittorrent.
That's true, although at the moment the alternative is just as bad, heh...

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BitTornado's also a handy torrent app. Very compact and straight forward.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for the tip, Pcjoe. The download's finished, and I'll help 'seed' as soon as my PC's rested. (I won't leave it on all night)

Best answers
Ok how do i install it?

Oops, sorry.
I put it in the wrong folder hehe. Got it now.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Liked the promo, did anyone else find the ending hilarious?
I did xD haha, reminded me a bit of Scary Movie 3 when the alien keeps walking back a forth lol xD
Awesome video <3

Hey Pcjoe, any chance you can make a thread with info of how to add the custom models and how to play around with the fx stuff DT has been toying with? :'3

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Downloading through torrent with 250kb/sec, not bad! :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I downloaded in 3 hours... with 15-75 KBs
And now im seeding with max. of 5-15 KBs >_>
Yai for faster downloads then uploads...:p
Im still upping for max of 5 hours then im offline again so keep leeching...:]

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Only I'm getting 0 seeders xD
Downloading on 2kb from filefront and...the 3 files HarSens posted ended up damaged for me ;X

Basically all the ways to download dont seem to be working well for me xD
I'll keep trying the torrent, other wise, any suggestions? T_T
Been going at it all day ;x

Best answers
One more question...There's a second Ki indicator above the main one, and it seems to decrease as you get it. What is that?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Agreed, Alot of people ARE seeding it.
Alot of people didn't think the speeds would be that great!
Glad the community has banded together to share the mod :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom