Open Beta Released & Promo Vid!

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont know why I'm the only one seeing 8 seeders and downloading on 1.7KB =P
I'm downloading from BT all the time, weird that it's acting up on me now...

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks, I checked it out before...umm if I have no idea what is the Username and Password of my router's IP?... =o
I checked the default "admin" but it didnt work, the guy that installed my LAN probably had it changed but I dont have a clue what it is...

Is there a way past it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One more question...There's a second Ki indicator above the main one, and it seems to decrease as you get it. What is that?
That's the Stamina Bar.

Attacks also give Stamina damage.

Also, if you teleport in very quick succession, it will put a HUGE drain on your stamina, so you don't go spamming Teleport.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because he needed 3 different people to tell him it was a stamina bar :) haha

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm...Okay, now I understand why I couldn't trans once I reached the right PL. But before I try it, tell me so I won't be disappointed: are there actual trans animations and sounds for those transes? Because the first thing I did was look eagerly through the sound files for the SS3 trans; they either weren't there, or I wasn't looking in the right place.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm...Okay, now I understand why I couldn't trans once I reached the right PL. But before I try it, tell me so I won't be disappointed: are there actual trans animations and sounds for those transes? Because the first thing I did was look eagerly through the sound files for the SS3 trans; they either weren't there, or I wasn't looking in the right place.
Nope. Feel free to read my post at http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=68061 if you feel cheated/want an explanation.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So...there IS a sound and animation, or there isn't? Sorry, I'm no good at reading people on the Internet...

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, there isn't much to reading "Nope".
I believe it just uses the older transformation fx with no animation at the moment.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
For those who are curious, FileFront's Download speed should be back to normal again. So you can download fast from HL2Files.com again.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Yes there is a way past it, all routers should come with a factory reset button :)
(Mine I just unplug the power and leave it for 10 minuets).

Best answers
man, this open beta is AWSOME, very cool, i can't stop play this game lol
it's more stronger than me
i can't wait to complete this game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom