Open Beta Help

Best answers
I'm having a seriously hard time using esf oben beta. I have fully installed esf, I go to the latest version of open beta, and under full release I click half life 2 files mirror. Then I extract the file and copy and paste it into half life. I try to open up esf, but nothing has changed. What am I doing wrong?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did you extract the files to a new folder within your Half-Life directory? Are you clicking on the "Earth's Special Forces Open Beta" link under your "My games" tab in Steam?

Best answers
i extracted the open beta files into a folder in my half life directory, but it says earth's special forces instead of earth's special forces beta.

Best answers
but i got 1 more question. if i get a newer full installation of open beta, do i get everything before it? because i was just playing and i transformed to guldo, got my trans meters up again, but i still wasnt able to trans to recoome.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can download the patch and overwrite the old one in openbeta folder ,and it's hard to get Reccome

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nop like i'v just just patch it

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you download the patch
un zip it and paste it in the esf_openbeta folder and overwrite evryting

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when you ar going to past that patch in open beta it will ask you if you want to overwrite the existing folders because esf openbeta allready has them and you press the yes all or overwrite buton to renew the open beta

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom