Open Beta Changes

🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Im creating this thread to show progress or examples of switching up turbo aura and the recharge aura.

Flare modifaction.jpg

This is a new flare.spr

Aura-retexture.jpg

This is the aura change I made

Swoop-Retexture.jpg

Another Shot of the Aura Swooping

Aiming for.jpg

This is what I'm aiming for in doing all of this. I know I wont be able to get it exact or flow the same but I Just want that look to it. The only thing I'm a bit confused about is whether the turbo aura in ESF:Final Is Now A sprite or some other format. But I'd Be Shocked If It was still a .mdl. Im just looking for constructive criticism or if these changes are actually any good.

🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Thanks for the support. It's good to hear and will keep me going. But they'll think this is amateur stuff compared to what they're doing with ESF. But again thanks for the support :yes:.

🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Here is another update of the aura and I think it's a huge improvement

New Aura 4.jpg

Super Saiyan Vegeta Swooping

New Aura 3.jpg

In This picture Gohan Is Swooping Side Ways But The Aura looks Funny. Soon I'll Upload A Video Of It In-game because it looks a-lot smoother.

New Aura 5.jpg

Super Saiyan 3 Goku With His Turbo Aura

New Aura 2.jpg

Gohan Again With a Somewhat Off Aura.

While playing in-game the aura has such a good flow just like the one in my first post ( The aura I'm aiming for) And it looks Amazing So I'll be uploading a video of the aura in-game very soon. Please if you happen to look at these screens let me know what you think of them. I'm looking for positives and negatives.

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its neither a sprite or a model in the final really. Its a particle effect slawned round the core bone of the character model. Though the efect itself uses a 2D image.

🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
That's pretty amazing for it to just be an image. Must be High-res.

🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Here is the video of the Aura in-game however the screen-recorder (camtasia) I used didn't mix well with ESF so the video's A bit laggy but it still shows the aura.

[video=youtube;ANz2EdzJo6I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANz2EdzJo6I[/video]

Welp that's it as of right now. Please share your thoughts (+ or -) to help me in doing something with ESF open beta final rather than whining about ESF Final.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom