Op. Tien is looking for volunteer animators

Best answers
OK, here's what we will do:

Tiger, try making the missing animations for tien (If I'm not mistaken, the Tribeam and KameHameHa techniques are missing. Check that out anyway). Also, feel free to browse for the already made animations and we'll talk about them through msn (you know, crits and stuff).

Enix, do movement animations to begin with (walk, run, turbo run... the works. Jump and superjump included).

Pixel, Swoop and Fly anims for Chiaotzu (do as much you can from fly idle and all 6 directions from both swoop and fly).

Killmore, do swim forward, swim backward, treadwater and dodon pa.

Now, for the ones that think they won't have time at all for op tien, please let me know.

Reccomendably, please try completing your assigned anims for wednesday the 30th. We have a LOT to catch up with. ;)

If anyone thinks the work is too much for a week, let me know.

And thanks a lot u guys! <3

Force Pit Member
Best answers
So you have the Choutzu model and skin right? I know this is late to be asking, but i wanted to make sure :p.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lemme finaly finish my important Exams, lemme get a USB Mouse and some free time ;)

anyone there to pm me the model file?

Best answers
only if TehMuffinMan (Shijing) teams up...
aannd why is that? I mean, I wouldn't mind or anything, on the contrary, but why does your helping have to do so much with tehmuffinman/shijing?

EDIT: I pmed the guy, let's see what he has to say... but I can't help but thinking he's got bigger fish to catch. =/ We'll see tho, it'd be great to have him on board. :)

EDIT2: ok does ANYONE have ANYTHING yet? o_O

Best answers
Pero Chaotzu does not have movements. It causes that my PC labels.
Please correct it.
This is a best model of Chaotzu.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pero Chaotzu does not have movements. It causes that my PC labels.
Please correct it.
This is a best model of Chaotzu.
Of course he doesn't have animations.

He's not done yet. =/

Best answers
That's what we're trying to do here, LSSJBrolly... to animate chiaotzu and finish tien... >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom