💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good job on the model but for some reason I can't picture it being Oozaru... Dunno he just looks like a big ape. yea what Iceman said can we get a side and front view plz.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it doesnt look like a oozaru, but more like a oversized bubbles lol, he needs a bigger head and some thinner legs

Best answers
are you gonna animate it like: If he fires a beam he shoot it from his mouth??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol is that not the model from that dragonball modin quake3 ?? i´ve got it but don´t use it its
SH*T really SH*t my model but waiting to see yours

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ehm why are you saying that that is a quake 3 model that sucks, and now you're waiting for it, have you been smoking pod recently?

Best answers
nice

nice model man..... wat are you going to use it for..... a tranformation thing or a model replacment for a player......

Bolteh2

B
ehm, if its a quake3 model, than its a rip

OR, you could give credits and ask the original modeller for permission to edit/release this ...

so u better straight this out (say u made it and hope that nobody prooves you wrong or gvie credits etc)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no i dontthink it is a rip cous if u look at his previoues work that goku with the powerpole you can c that this auzoora is in exacly the same style

Best answers
exactly

exactly It´s the same style as the kid goku, and it´s not a rip!
it only needs a head, and i´m gonna use this as a transformation for the Kid Goku i made, and i don´t exactly no if i´m gonna make beams come out of his mind.
but now you mension it, it´s not a wrong idea, i´m gonna try to make beams come out of his mouth, if it doesnt´t work ill just make an oozaru that can make kamehameha waves ( pritty weird hehe )
but you will see, when it´s done.

and thnx for the tips and stuff!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
well it looks to me like it's just an ordinary monkey or gorilla(exept that hes much bigger) i think that you should make him crouch because i have never seen a oozaru stand straight...

Best answers
The front view is suppose to show his abs and chest... its not suppose to be hair there... ill post ref pics later

Best answers
Okay for critz

make the arm's shoulders seem more connected to the arms

broaden the shoulders

bulk the chest

and oozaru it will be

don't forget to make the neck nice and bulked, too ;)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know, personally i think the entire torso is a bit too small, looking pretty good though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom