• ssjvegeta

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • fatmanterror

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bolteh2

B
why didnt you put all modelers in there? cuz the 2 you mentioned arent teh bets mdoellers i know (sorry, ur good but not the best)

almostdeleted

A
Yea there are much more like Vas, AzN, Mr Smo, Turk, SS Vegeta and so many more.

-OFF TOPIC-

Hey S-Bolt hows that SSJ2 Gohan coming?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But

But there is a thread already like that one.

off topic

Crakerjack clean your inbox out,and sent items

Bolteh2

B
Re: But

Originally posted by Emeka650
But there is a thread already like that one.
yeah there is, but im not in that one 2 :) i wanna see how many ppl like me :D

almostdeleted

A
Hey Emeka its empty it says: There are no messages to display at this time :rolleyes:

Best answers
ugh thank u but please dont include me in any polls, ive said that about a trillion times

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fatman

fatman you need more confidence in yourself man

Best answers
no its just those guys actually work for mods so they have a ton more experience than i do, so i dont like being compared with them

Best answers
Originally posted by fatmanterror
no its just those guys actually work for mods so they have a ton more experience than i do, so i dont like being compared with them
well thats gonna happen, youve got to really work on your skillz or you will never get that good

if you dont want to work on em, just ingnore what the others say and do as you like (modelling wise, lol, dont go around killing people or something :p)

Best answers
i dont really have the time or will to put enough time into modeling/skinning to get good, thats another reason why i dont like being on polls, i just used to make fast models and skins that looked fine ingame and offered em to people who like em, its not like i consider this an art form for me or anything cause i dont really try that hard

Best answers
i agree with fatman...and yea you shouldnt include anyone in a poll about whos better at modeling cause its just stupid. all it proves is that your just in love with yourself (which is sad).

Best answers
I want to be voted on lolz im never in polls:fight:

Best answers
How must i Do IT!!!

How can i make maps for my one or for my friends on this site???

Please if enyone now's it please tell me with a tread or send me an e-mail to [email protected] or you can also go to my site and sign my guestbook at www.viperesf.tk

So if you no how to make maps please give me a download or give me precise site were i can download it easy and don't have to search.

THANK YOU ALL VERY KINDLY!!!!

ssj5_gogeta

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom