Oops, Forgot To Mention This

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I discovered this "bug" a long time ago and was gonna post it but when it came to actually reporting it, I procrastinated and eventually forgot about it.

Anyways, you can avoid damage from trigger_hurt entities (In Some Situations) by using TURBO. A good example is in NC_Snow, go into the water and you will begin to take damage, hit TURBO and voila! No more damage!

Best answers
hmm don't know..
Maby its because that you raise your KI. The game is balanced so that if you have a high ki you wont take much damage from people with low ki.. but i don't know.. never tryed NC_Snow.. but i don't think it's a bug.. anyways the map isen't created by the ESF-team so they won't care about it.

But if you maby could find an other exampel..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you raise your Ki to protect yourself, then you should take less damage, not zero.

Best answers
actualy if your ki is kight enough you wont take damage ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dark, ya just don't get it. in the water there's a trigger_hurt entity set it INFLICT damage when you touch it / enter it. But if you go turbo in it it does no damage, you can't set it to do that >.>

Best answers
I get it. If it does that in NC_Mountain, it probably does it in esf_lavapit, correct? I've never actually tried using turbo in the lava, cuz I'm trying to get the hell out of it. And I don't usually play NC_Mountain. Cool discovery, though.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
yes. if you are BLOCKING and using TURBO in the lava and you are aiming at a correct spot. you wont get any damage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom