Ooh! A sequel to F.E.A.R. you say?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And I still haven't finished the first one yet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just saw this earlier today. I'll be sure to get it, F.E.A.R was sweet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I havent beaten the first one, cause when I reinstalled wind0wz, BAM! 8 hours of playing gone. I probably wont playmit unless i'm determined :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vivendi Studios aren't letting them use the FEAR name, though, as they still want to use it for XBox 360 or something. Hm... S.E.A.R.S.? Second Encounter Assault Recon Sequel?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smith| said:
Vivendi Studios aren't letting them use the FEAR name, though, as they still want to use it for XBox 360 or something. Hm... S.E.A.R.S.? Second Encounter Assault Recon Sequel?
LOL *SIGGED

--

Anyways, is it just me, or does the game become less and less scary while you progress through?

Best answers
Kaination said:
Anyways, is it just me, or does the game become less and less scary while you progress through?
Hmm? No, it became more and more scary... But you really need to set the atmosphere and get into the game in order to get the real experience of it. I wouldn't play it unless it was pitch black outside and my room only had a litte light on behind me (for the sake of my health), i was wearing headphones, and i was sure nobody would bother me. I also took it slow, made sure to listen to all of the messeges, etc...

I absolutely loved the game. It'll always keep you on your toes and playing it on the hardest difficulty level provided a rather fun experience. In any case, yes, I cannot wait for the new one. Though after looking and UT2007's minimum systen requirements, Im going to **** myself when I see what kind of system itll take :X

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom