Only for DragonBallZ fans

Best answers
I think this is not related and i posted wrong if that is so then sorry and escuse me , i just want to say that some people with me are starting storyes for a saga that shouldaf been gt , not that stupid thing , and we want to send them to that guy that created dbz not gt if anywone want to join our cause just pm here or email to [email protected] , plz this is a read and close thread , but i want to know from a team member or sombody very good at DBZ , we have a 1% chance to help the guy regain his confidence and build a new saga ???? plz reply if you don't wanna just close the thread but maybe some other fans would like to join so don't take this opportunity from them .

10x For reading this goodbye.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. It has nothing to do with him losing his confidence, he's simply done with DBZ and moved on to better things.
2. You're an idiot.
3. Close this thread.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is not that Akira Toriyama lost confidence, he just no longer wanted to continue the Dragon Ball series. From what I read, Dragon Ball GT is what killed it since it was a flop. So sending him anything would be a waste, especially since he has not made a manga in a while.

He also did not like the work environment due to him being "forced" to continue making Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z (at the time).

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i do hate to be a buzzkill, but dbz is older than you think, chances are if the guy even remotely wanted to do a new saga he probabaly wouldve done it YEARS ago.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Toriyama's done with DBZ. It was all the rage in Japan over 10 years ago. Last I heard, he wanted nothing to do with it anymore.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Amnestometh said:
1. It has nothing to do with him losing his confidence, he's simply done with DBZ and moved on to better things.
2. You're an idiot.
3. Close this thread.
Nice flame. Have a warning :warning:.

Also please keep in mind you are not a moderator. You have no say in a thread being closed. Only the creator may request it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DragonDude said:
Last I heard, he wanted nothing to do with it anymore.
Is that so? Sad to hear...

Anyway I doubt he wants to create a whole new saga and whore out the series. It's done and emails aren't going to help. Whatever you do, do NOT go onto fan made story lines i.e AF.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well considering that the E-Mails are what made him continue Dragon Ball Z after Namek Exploded... Death threats, requests, etcetera.

Actually the fans influenced the series a lot:

1. Goku was supposed to have died on Planet Namek and that was the end of the whole series. That is when Akira Toriyama received a ton of death threats to continue the series.

2. Vegeta was supposed to be a nobody though people gave positive feedback and Akira kept him in the series.

3. Gohan was supposed to have defeated Majin Buu though a very large majority wanted Goku to beat Majin Buu (in which he eventually does).

4. It was supposed to stop after the Cell Saga (with the fact it did not stop when Namek exploded).

There were probally loads more of what was influenced by fan feedback.

Best answers
So i don't have a chance . 10x guis , i donno what to do now i am waiting for esf but i am so mad that the Dragon Ball series where done with that stupidity of gt . One more thing 10x Pain , i donno why that guy is inulting . it was just i question , and for clearing out this 10x all . From my side you may close this thread allso , one guy just said to me on yahoo mesenger that , that guy who made dbz died . realy that is another question for you guis , did he really died??

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think hes dead but he should be preety old by now.

Anyhow i dont see why people cant just leave it alone. Compaird to other animes Dragonball and Dragonball Z reached about 4 to 5 times the lenght of the others. Come on i saw a lot of anime series and they moastly dont get over 80 episodes. While DBZ alone has more than 200 episodes.

So just let it rest. Evrything must end once, and DBZ already did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom