Onix model

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WOOT! Yea, another pokemon model, but i wanted to step away from the cute and cuddliness for a few make a serious pokemon, check out my onix model:D

C&C please.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the font you used to write polys/raiko? ^_^; Model looks good so far, but I don't remember him having little ears on top like that.

Best answers
Ears?
Where, are you intoxicated, I see no ears, just a little horn.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dunno what it is but its supposd to be there, see

Im just about done i just gotta skin it and make a skeleton.

[Update]

Skined! C&C please:D

Best answers
hmm, get the dont do the veiwport render, its 2 shiny :) Umm, i dunno the skin dosnt look onixy, gj so far, maybe do smooth shaded? and/or put fat black lines 2 show were he is blocky?

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well.. Perhaps you could more 'randomize' the edges, and make the eyes more pronounced. Maybe "Cel-shade" the edges, so it looks like the show?

Best answers
=off topic= aye raiko how ya living...the site will prolly be up saturday and i do need that umm...megaman model...thanks...oh and thanks for donatin and stuff...=on topic= im lovin the model...its cool...how u gunna make it so he looks connected...instead of snake rattle n roll (nintendo game)...but i LOVe it so far lol...keep up the good work

Best answers
pull the outer part of the eye back farther so you can see the eye better from the side

Best answers
Whoa Raiko nice SphereOnix, uhgum....Onix.
the head is very nice. GJ ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom