OnEscapee (or: Out Of This World fans, assemble!)

Best answers
Anyone here remember Another World (AKA Out Of This World)? Apparantly, in 1997, a game for Amiga was made that was quite similar to that classic, named OnEscapee. Well, I have just learned the creators have now ported the game over to PC, and have released it as freeware, available for download at their site!

If you like Another World, Flashback, or whatever incarnation of the platform/adventure genre, you don't want to miss this. The gorgeous intro (featuring an original song with vocals, no less!) alone is worth getting this game for.

Best answers
Good find it is very much like another world(out of this world) very enjoyable, but i can't get past the spider :(

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I liked Out of this world, Flashback also rocked, I might look into this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Flashback and Another World ruled :eek:
I'll check this out later =)

Best answers
clen said:
Good find it is very much like another world(out of this world) very enjoyable, but i can't get past the spider :(
Take a good look at the back wall ;) And there's something of interest in his web as well.

Best answers
Man the game is addicting but i find this harder than out of this world which i guess is better cause that means it lasts longer... One question though .. i don't get the puzzles what are you supposed to do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom