one word story

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Liu Kang was about right because he had hemroids with screwballs stuck in his nostrils. Then everything exploded, because Scorpion sexed Sub-Zero's dead mother, Kitana. Crazy end. Then, out popped Papa Smurf with Smurfette, chained to a belly-button bong smoker, who smelled like sushi and ramen. Everyone thought he was drugged because she farted cherries with cream spinach, which engulfed Papa Smurf's and Smurfette's poop with Bigmacs and fries along with taco's and cheese. Madonna kissed Kano for letting Superman kill everyone with his dildo and wife shooting. Arnold Schwarzenegger will lick slugs sexually... but ripped his socks on rocks while farting with Sly Stallone. Nâzgul got shot by Iceman with PSG-1. Blood splattered on everything around Chi-town hookers and DIED!! Satan humped a dog while eating marshmellows with gravy. Humpty fooked a gummy bear untill morning when he ate *****ny Spears on Jerry Springer. Nukes everything. Then Baraka went to hell's whole toilet. Kung Lao farted by my shotgun gal, SailorAlea. Then Snake101 disconnected Anty's rubber chicken, LeChick. However, a Rickenbacker was thrown-spammed towards my bowl in Mabase, suddenly frogsecks from my pocket rocket shredded and burned Mr Smithers. At his funeral we laugh and punched a fish to feel Mr T's wrath. Hulk came and SMASHED! Then Iron Man kicked Hulk out, towards a nuclear plant hidden in a toilet. Spider-man died, then Shao Kahn died because he smoked weed from a muffin with condoms from ME!!! Manny Calavera then slammed a fire extinguisher in Batman's meatloaf fillet. Shang-tsung morphed into KKKKHHHHHAAAANNNNNNN!!!! Who? The asian women killed someone named George Dubya Bush. How could Snake101 kill his transsexual dog named Kitty? Meanwhile Catman was enjoying a big tuna sandwitch with Ostriches. Once he finished it, he butchered DJready and Hibiki, getting ****ed by a Camel running into poopoo while sniffing piss spilt atmosphere. Yuck. Soggy married a Hobbit loaded with cheesecake-desire cologne superbeast that wasn't sexually attractive to bambuck pr0nstars. Goku suddenly saw Sonic and they ran off frolicking with whores that had lot's of vibrators that made squirt noises very loudly ^^! Jenna jameson joined Catman and amazed jayster with her big jello titties:d! This attracted his wife and came and joined the Mafia. Ice Man beat up his dog with vegeta. Shortly after Michael Jackson was dancin! With Humpie the amazing humpalicious teddy bear.

Best answers
Liu Kang was about right because he had hemroids with screwballs stuck in his nostrils. Then everything exploded, because Scorpion sexed Sub-Zero's dead mother, Kitana. Crazy end. Then, out popped Papa Smurf with Smurfette, chained to a belly-button bong smoker, who smelled like sushi and ramen. Everyone thought he was drugged because she farted cherries with cream spinach, which engulfed Papa Smurf's and Smurfette's poop with Bigmacs and fries along with taco's and cheese. Madonna kissed Kano for letting Superman kill everyone with his dildo and wife shooting. Arnold Schwarzenegger will lick slugs sexually... but ripped his socks on rocks while farting with Sly Stallone. Nâzgul got shot by Iceman with PSG-1. Blood splattered on everything around Chi-town hookers and DIED!! Satan humped a dog while eating marshmellows with gravy. Humpty fooked a gummy bear untill morning when he ate *****ny Spears on Jerry Springer. Nukes everything. Then Baraka went to hell's whole toilet. Kung Lao farted by my shotgun gal, SailorAlea. Then Snake101 disconnected Anty's rubber chicken, LeChick. However, a Rickenbacker was thrown-spammed towards my bowl in Mabase, suddenly frogsecks from my pocket rocket shredded and burned Mr Smithers. At his funeral we laugh and punched a fish to feel Mr T's wrath. Hulk came and SMASHED! Then Iron Man kicked Hulk out, towards a nuclear plant hidden in a toilet. Spider-man died, then Shao Kahn died because he smoked weed from a muffin with condoms from ME!!! Manny Calavera then slammed a fire extinguisher in Batman's meatloaf fillet. Shang-tsung morphed into KKKKHHHHHAAAANNNNNNN!!!! Who? The asian women killed someone named George Dubya Bush. How could Snake101 kill his transsexual dog named Kitty? Meanwhile Catman was enjoying a big tuna sandwitch with Ostriches. Once he finished it, he butchered DJready and Hibiki, getting ****ed by a Camel running into poopoo while sniffing piss spilt atmosphere. Yuck. Soggy married a Hobbit loaded with cheesecake-desire cologne superbeast that wasn't sexually attractive to bambuck pr0nstars. Goku suddenly saw Sonic and they ran off frolicking with whores that had lot's of vibrators that made squirt noises very loudly ^^! Jenna jameson joined Catman and amazed jayster with her big jello titties:d! This attracted his wife and came and joined the Mafia. Ice Man beat up his dog with vegeta. Shortly after Michael Jackson was dancin! With Humpie the amazing humpalicious teddy bear. [DC]_MAKER

Best answers
Liu Kang was about right because he had hemroids with screwballs stuck in his nostrils. Then everything exploded, because Scorpion sexed Sub-Zero's dead mother, Kitana. Crazy end. Then, out popped Papa Smurf with Smurfette, chained to a belly-button bong smoker, who smelled like sushi and ramen. Everyone thought he was drugged because she farted cherries with cream spinach, which engulfed Papa Smurf's and Smurfette's poop with Bigmacs and fries along with taco's and cheese. Madonna kissed Kano for letting Superman kill everyone with his dildo and wife shooting. Arnold Schwarzenegger will lick slugs sexually... but ripped his socks on rocks while farting with Sly Stallone. Nâzgul got shot by Iceman with PSG-1. Blood splattered on everything around Chi-town hookers and DIED!! Satan humped a dog while eating marshmellows with gravy. Humpty fooked a gummy bear untill morning when he ate *****ny Spears on Jerry Springer. Nukes everything. Then Baraka went to hell's whole toilet. Kung Lao farted by my shotgun gal, SailorAlea. Then Snake101 disconnected Anty's rubber chicken, LeChick. However, a Rickenbacker was thrown-spammed towards my bowl in Mabase, suddenly frogsecks from my pocket rocket shredded and burned Mr Smithers. At his funeral we laugh and punched a fish to feel Mr T's wrath. Hulk came and SMASHED! Then Iron Man kicked Hulk out, towards a nuclear plant hidden in a toilet. Spider-man died, then Shao Kahn died because he smoked weed from a muffin with condoms from ME!!! Manny Calavera then slammed a fire extinguisher in Batman's meatloaf fillet. Shang-tsung morphed into KKKKHHHHHAAAANNNNNNN!!!! Who? The asian women killed someone named George Dubya Bush. How could Snake101 kill his transsexual dog named Kitty? Meanwhile Catman was enjoying a big tuna sandwitch with Ostriches. Once he finished it, he butchered DJready and Hibiki, getting ****ed by a Camel running into poopoo while sniffing piss spilt atmosphere. Yuck. Soggy married a Hobbit loaded with cheesecake-desire cologne superbeast that wasn't sexually attractive to bambuck pr0nstars. Goku suddenly saw Sonic and they ran off frolicking with whores that had lot's of vibrators that made squirt noises very loudly ^^! Jenna jameson joined Catman and amazed jayster with her big jello titties:d! This attracted his wife and came and joined the Mafia. Ice Man beat up his dog with vegeta. Shortly after Michael Jackson was dancin! With Humpie the amazing humpalicious teddy bear. [DC]_MAKER thought

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liu Kang was about right because he had hemroids with screwballs stuck in his nostrils. Then everything exploded, because Scorpion sexed Sub-Zero's dead mother, Kitana. Crazy end. Then, out popped Papa Smurf with Smurfette, chained to a belly-button bong smoker, who smelled like sushi and ramen. Everyone thought he was drugged because she farted cherries with cream spinach, which engulfed Papa Smurf's and Smurfette's poop with Bigmacs and fries along with taco's and cheese. Madonna kissed Kano for letting Superman kill everyone with his dildo and wife shooting. Arnold Schwarzenegger will lick slugs sexually... but ripped his socks on rocks while farting with Sly Stallone. Nâzgul got shot by Iceman with PSG-1. Blood splattered on everything around Chi-town hookers and DIED!! Satan humped a dog while eating marshmellows with gravy. Humpty fooked a gummy bear untill morning when he ate *****ny Spears on Jerry Springer. Nukes everything. Then Baraka went to hell's whole toilet. Kung Lao farted by my shotgun gal, SailorAlea. Then Snake101 disconnected Anty's rubber chicken, LeChick. However, a Rickenbacker was thrown-spammed towards my bowl in Mabase, suddenly frogsecks from my pocket rocket shredded and burned Mr Smithers. At his funeral we laugh and punched a fish to feel Mr T's wrath. Hulk came and SMASHED! Then Iron Man kicked Hulk out, towards a nuclear plant hidden in a toilet. Spider-man died, then Shao Kahn died because he smoked weed from a muffin with condoms from ME!!! Manny Calavera then slammed a fire extinguisher in Batman's meatloaf fillet. Shang-tsung morphed into KKKKHHHHHAAAANNNNNNN!!!! Who? The asian women killed someone named George Dubya Bush. How could Snake101 kill his transsexual dog named Kitty? Meanwhile Catman was enjoying a big tuna sandwitch with Ostriches. Once he finished it, he butchered DJready and Hibiki, getting ****ed by a Camel running into poopoo while sniffing piss spilt atmosphere. Yuck. Soggy married a Hobbit loaded with cheesecake-desire cologne superbeast that wasn't sexually attractive to bambuck pr0nstars. Goku suddenly saw Sonic and they ran off frolicking with whores that had lot's of vibrators that made squirt noises very loudly ^^! Jenna jameson joined Catman and amazed jayster with her big jello titties:d! This attracted his wife and came and joined the Mafia. Ice Man beat up his dog with vegeta. Shortly after Michael Jackson was dancin! With Humpie the amazing humpalicious teddy bear. [DC]_MAKER thought this

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Liu Kang was about right because he had hemroids with screwballs stuck in his nostrils. Then everything exploded, because Scorpion sexed Sub-Zero's dead mother, Kitana. Crazy end. Then, out popped Papa Smurf with Smurfette, chained to a belly-button bong smoker, who smelled like sushi and ramen. Everyone thought he was drugged because she farted cherries with cream spinach, which engulfed Papa Smurf's and Smurfette's poop with Bigmacs and fries along with taco's and cheese. Madonna kissed Kano for letting Superman kill everyone with his dildo and wife shooting. Arnold Schwarzenegger will lick slugs sexually... but ripped his socks on rocks while farting with Sly Stallone. Nâzgul got shot by Iceman with PSG-1. Blood splattered on everything around Chi-town hookers and DIED!! Satan humped a dog while eating marshmellows with gravy. Humpty fooked a gummy bear untill morning when he ate *****ny Spears on Jerry Springer. Nukes everything. Then Baraka went to hell's whole toilet. Kung Lao farted by my shotgun gal, SailorAlea. Then Snake101 disconnected Anty's rubber chicken, LeChick. However, a Rickenbacker was thrown-spammed towards my bowl in Mabase, suddenly frogsecks from my pocket rocket shredded and burned Mr Smithers. At his funeral we laugh and punched a fish to feel Mr T's wrath. Hulk came and SMASHED! Then Iron Man kicked Hulk out, towards a nuclear plant hidden in a toilet. Spider-man died, then Shao Kahn died because he smoked weed from a muffin with condoms from ME!!! Manny Calavera then slammed a fire extinguisher in Batman's meatloaf fillet. Shang-tsung morphed into KKKKHHHHHAAAANNNNNNN!!!! Who? The asian women killed someone named George Dubya Bush. How could Snake101 kill his transsexual dog named Kitty? Meanwhile Catman was enjoying a big tuna sandwitch with Ostriches. Once he finished it, he butchered DJready and Hibiki, getting ****ed by a Camel running into poopoo while sniffing piss spilt atmosphere. Yuck. Soggy married a Hobbit loaded with cheesecake-desire cologne superbeast that wasn't sexually attractive to bambuck pr0nstars. Goku suddenly saw Sonic and they ran off frolicking with whores that had lot's of vibrators that made squirt noises very loudly ^^! Jenna jameson joined Catman and amazed jayster with her big jello titties:d! This attracted his wife and came and joined the Mafia. Ice Man beat up his dog with vegeta. Shortly after Michael Jackson was dancin! With Humpie the amazing humpalicious teddy bear. [DC]_MAKER thought this weird

Best answers
Liu Kang was about right because he had hemroids with screwballs stuck in his nostrils. Then everything exploded, because Scorpion sexed Sub-Zero's dead mother, Kitana. Crazy end. Then, out popped Papa Smurf with Smurfette, chained to a belly-button bong smoker, who smelled like sushi and ramen. Everyone thought he was drugged because she farted cherries with cream spinach, which engulfed Papa Smurf's and Smurfette's poop with Bigmacs and fries along with taco's and cheese. Madonna kissed Kano for letting Superman kill everyone with his dildo and wife shooting. Arnold Schwarzenegger will lick slugs sexually... but ripped his socks on rocks while farting with Sly Stallone. Nâzgul got shot by Iceman with PSG-1. Blood splattered on everything around Chi-town hookers and DIED!! Satan humped a dog while eating marshmellows with gravy. Humpty fooked a gummy bear untill morning when he ate *****ny Spears on Jerry Springer. Nukes everything. Then Baraka went to hell's whole toilet. Kung Lao farted by my shotgun gal, SailorAlea. Then Snake101 disconnected Anty's rubber chicken, LeChick. However, a Rickenbacker was thrown-spammed towards my bowl in Mabase, suddenly frogsecks from my pocket rocket shredded and burned Mr Smithers. At his funeral we laugh and punched a fish to feel Mr T's wrath. Hulk came and SMASHED! Then Iron Man kicked Hulk out, towards a nuclear plant hidden in a toilet. Spider-man died, then Shao Kahn died because he smoked weed from a muffin with condoms from ME!!! Manny Calavera then slammed a fire extinguisher in Batman's meatloaf fillet. Shang-tsung morphed into KKKKHHHHHAAAANNNNNNN!!!! Who? The asian women killed someone named George Dubya Bush. How could Snake101 kill his transsexual dog named Kitty? Meanwhile Catman was enjoying a big tuna sandwitch with Ostriches. Once he finished it, he butchered DJready and Hibiki, getting ****ed by a Camel running into poopoo while sniffing piss spilt atmosphere. Yuck. Soggy married a Hobbit loaded with cheesecake-desire cologne superbeast that wasn't sexually attractive to bambuck pr0nstars. Goku suddenly saw Sonic and they ran off frolicking with whores that had lot's of vibrators that made squirt noises very loudly ^^! Jenna jameson joined Catman and amazed jayster with her big jello titties:d! This attracted his wife and came and joined the Mafia. Ice Man beat up his dog with vegeta. Shortly after Michael Jackson was dancin! With Humpie the amazing humpalicious teddy bear. [DC]_MAKER thought this weird thing

Best answers
Liu Kang was about right because he had hemroids with screwballs stuck in his nostrils. Then everything exploded, because Scorpion sexed Sub-Zero's dead mother, Kitana. Crazy end. Then, out popped Papa Smurf with Smurfette, chained to a belly-button bong smoker, who smelled like sushi and ramen. Everyone thought he was drugged because she farted cherries with cream spinach, which engulfed Papa Smurf's and Smurfette's poop with Bigmacs and fries along with taco's and cheese. Madonna kissed Kano for letting Superman kill everyone with his dildo and wife shooting. Arnold Schwarzenegger will lick slugs sexually... but ripped his socks on rocks while farting with Sly Stallone. Nâzgul got shot by Iceman with PSG-1. Blood splattered on everything around Chi-town hookers and DIED!! Satan humped a dog while eating marshmellows with gravy. Humpty fooked a gummy bear untill morning when he ate *****ny Spears on Jerry Springer. Nukes everything. Then Baraka went to hell's whole toilet. Kung Lao farted by my shotgun gal, SailorAlea. Then Snake101 disconnected Anty's rubber chicken, LeChick. However, a Rickenbacker was thrown-spammed towards my bowl in Mabase, suddenly frogsecks from my pocket rocket shredded and burned Mr Smithers. At his funeral we laugh and punched a fish to feel Mr T's wrath. Hulk came and SMASHED! Then Iron Man kicked Hulk out, towards a nuclear plant hidden in a toilet. Spider-man died, then Shao Kahn died because he smoked weed from a muffin with condoms from ME!!! Manny Calavera then slammed a fire extinguisher in Batman's meatloaf fillet. Shang-tsung morphed into KKKKHHHHHAAAANNNNNNN!!!! Who? The asian women killed someone named George Dubya Bush. How could Snake101 kill his transsexual dog named Kitty? Meanwhile Catman was enjoying a big tuna sandwitch with Ostriches. Once he finished it, he butchered DJready and Hibiki, getting ****ed by a Camel running into poopoo while sniffing piss spilt atmosphere. Yuck. Soggy married a Hobbit loaded with cheesecake-desire cologne superbeast that wasn't sexually attractive to bambuck pr0nstars. Goku suddenly saw Sonic and they ran off frolicking with whores that had lot's of vibrators that made squirt noises very loudly ^^! Jenna jameson joined Catman and amazed jayster with her big jello titties:d! This attracted his wife and came and joined the Mafia. Ice Man beat up his dog with vegeta. Shortly after Michael Jackson was dancin! With Humpie the amazing humpalicious teddy bear. [DC]_MAKER thought this weird thing. Than

Best answers
Liu Kang was about right because he had hemroids with screwballs stuck in his nostrils. Then everything exploded, because Scorpion sexed Sub-Zero's dead mother, Kitana. Crazy end. Then, out popped Papa Smurf with Smurfette, chained to a belly-button bong smoker, who smelled like sushi and ramen. Everyone thought he was drugged because she farted cherries with cream spinach, which engulfed Papa Smurf's and Smurfette's poop with Bigmacs and fries along with taco's and cheese. Madonna kissed Kano for letting Superman kill everyone with his dildo and wife shooting. Arnold Schwarzenegger will lick slugs sexually... but ripped his socks on rocks while farting with Sly Stallone. Nâzgul got shot by Iceman with PSG-1. Blood splattered on everything around Chi-town hookers and DIED!! Satan humped a dog while eating marshmellows with gravy. Humpty fooked a gummy bear untill morning when he ate *****ny Spears on Jerry Springer. Nukes everything. Then Baraka went to hell's whole toilet. Kung Lao farted by my shotgun gal, SailorAlea. Then Snake101 disconnected Anty's rubber chicken, LeChick. However, a Rickenbacker was thrown-spammed towards my bowl in Mabase, suddenly frogsecks from my pocket rocket shredded and burned Mr Smithers. At his funeral we laugh and punched a fish to feel Mr T's wrath. Hulk came and SMASHED! Then Iron Man kicked Hulk out, towards a nuclear plant hidden in a toilet. Spider-man died, then Shao Kahn died because he smoked weed from a muffin with condoms from ME!!! Manny Calavera then slammed a fire extinguisher in Batman's meatloaf fillet. Shang-tsung morphed into KKKKHHHHHAAAANNNNNNN!!!! Who? The asian women killed someone named George Dubya Bush. How could Snake101 kill his transsexual dog named Kitty? Meanwhile Catman was enjoying a big tuna sandwitch with Ostriches. Once he finished it, he butchered DJready and Hibiki, getting ****ed by a Camel running into poopoo while sniffing piss spilt atmosphere. Yuck. Soggy married a Hobbit loaded with cheesecake-desire cologne superbeast that wasn't sexually attractive to bambuck pr0nstars. Goku suddenly saw Sonic and they ran off frolicking with whores that had lot's of vibrators that made squirt noises very loudly ^^! Jenna jameson joined Catman and amazed jayster with her big jello titties:d! This attracted his wife and came and joined the Mafia. Ice Man beat up his dog with vegeta. Shortly after Michael Jackson was dancin! With Humpie the amazing humpalicious teddy bear. [DC]_MAKER thought this weird thing. Than george W. bush

Best answers
One evening Deverz died of alcohol. We danced wildly. Except the one's who felt ill from drinking too much gasoline with Element4q2. So they went to Mexico and searched for GOOOOOOOOLD!!!!!!!!!! In the Scruffster mines, but mysterious from the holes in the butter that melted came Cold Steel, who confiscated my virginity during voodoo rituals. Oh, then i sexed myself with a MinesSkylineR34 behind the wall, using spikesticks to tear teddybears privates off. Anyway the platypus flew naked towards Suicidal_Maniac then crashed into Suicidal_Maniac's evil doormat, which was dead-sexy, considering what smells like cheese running. Night-prowlers came into my panties, so they violated my teddybear repeatedly. when grandpa and great grandpa walked in they tripped over Hwoarang's hat which had been burning. They started to dance and Humpie humped FIE FIE until GwOOveh died. NeLo has small ambitions towards life. Gaara loves to knit and watch bunnies hop

Best answers
ssjfusion said:
One evening Deverz died of alcohol. We danced wildly. Except the one's who felt ill from drinking too much gasoline with Element4q2. So they went to Mexico and searched for GOOOOOOOOLD!!!!!!!!!! In the Scruffster mines, but mysterious from the holes in the butter that melted came Cold Steel, who confiscated my virginity during voodoo rituals. Oh, then i sexed myself with a MinesSkylineR34 behind the wall, using spikesticks to tear teddybears privates off. Anyway the platypus flew naked towards Suicidal_Maniac then crashed into Suicidal_Maniac's evil doormat, which was dead-sexy, considering what smells like cheese running. Night-prowlers came into my panties, so they violated my teddybear repeatedly. when grandpa and great grandpa walked in they tripped over Hwoarang's hat which had been burning. They started to dance and Humpie humped FIE FIE until GwOOveh died. NeLo has small ambitions towards life. Gaara loves to knit and watch bunnies hop
Uh, where you been? We're in a whole different story now.

Liu Kang was about right because he had hemroids with screwballs stuck in his nostrils. Then everything exploded, because Scorpion sexed Sub-Zero's dead mother, Kitana. Crazy end. Then, out popped Papa Smurf with Smurfette, chained to a belly-button bong smoker, who smelled like sushi and ramen. Everyone thought he was drugged because she farted cherries with cream spinach, which engulfed Papa Smurf's and Smurfette's poop with Bigmacs and fries along with taco's and cheese. Madonna kissed Kano for letting Superman kill everyone with his dildo and wife shooting. Arnold Schwarzenegger will lick slugs sexually... but ripped his socks on rocks while farting with Sly Stallone. Nâzgul got shot by Iceman with PSG-1. Blood splattered on everything around Chi-town hookers and DIED!! Satan humped a dog while eating marshmellows with gravy. Humpty fooked a gummy bear untill morning when he ate *****ny Spears on Jerry Springer. Nukes everything. Then Baraka went to hell's whole toilet. Kung Lao farted by my shotgun gal, SailorAlea. Then Snake101 disconnected Anty's rubber chicken, LeChick. However, a Rickenbacker was thrown-spammed towards my bowl in Mabase, suddenly frogsecks from my pocket rocket shredded and burned Mr Smithers. At his funeral we laugh and punched a fish to feel Mr T's wrath. Hulk came and SMASHED! Then Iron Man kicked Hulk out, towards a nuclear plant hidden in a toilet. Spider-man died, then Shao Kahn died because he smoked weed from a muffin with condoms from ME!!! Manny Calavera then slammed a fire extinguisher in Batman's meatloaf fillet. Shang-tsung morphed into KKKKHHHHHAAAANNNNNNN!!!! Who? The asian women killed someone named George Dubya Bush. How could Snake101 kill his transsexual dog named Kitty? Meanwhile Catman was enjoying a big tuna sandwitch with Ostriches. Once he finished it, he butchered DJready and Hibiki, getting ****ed by a Camel running into poopoo while sniffing piss spilt atmosphere. Yuck. Soggy married a Hobbit loaded with cheesecake-desire cologne superbeast that wasn't sexually attractive to bambuck pr0nstars. Goku suddenly saw Sonic and they ran off frolicking with whores that had lot's of vibrators that made squirt noises very loudly ^^! Jenna jameson joined Catman and amazed jayster with her big jello titties:d! This attracted his wife and came and joined the Mafia. Ice Man beat up his dog with vegeta. Shortly after Michael Jackson was dancin! With Humpie the amazing humpalicious teddy bear. [DC]_MAKER thought this weird thing. Then George W. Bush exploded

Best answers
Liu Kang was about right because he had hemroids with screwballs stuck in his nostrils. Then everything exploded, because Scorpion sexed Sub-Zero's dead mother, Kitana. Crazy end. Then, out popped Papa Smurf with Smurfette, chained to a belly-button bong smoker, who smelled like sushi and ramen. Everyone thought he was drugged because she farted cherries with cream spinach, which engulfed Papa Smurf's and Smurfette's poop with Bigmacs and fries along with taco's and cheese. Madonna kissed Kano for letting Superman kill everyone with his dildo and wife shooting. Arnold Schwarzenegger will lick slugs sexually... but ripped his socks on rocks while farting with Sly Stallone. Nâzgul got shot by Iceman with PSG-1. Blood splattered on everything around Chi-town hookers and DIED!! Satan humped a dog while eating marshmellows with gravy. Humpty fooked a gummy bear untill morning when he ate *****ny Spears on Jerry Springer. Nukes everything. Then Baraka went to hell's whole toilet. Kung Lao farted by my shotgun gal, SailorAlea. Then Snake101 disconnected Anty's rubber chicken, LeChick. However, a Rickenbacker was thrown-spammed towards my bowl in Mabase, suddenly frogsecks from my pocket rocket shredded and burned Mr Smithers. At his funeral we laugh and punched a fish to feel Mr T's wrath. Hulk came and SMASHED! Then Iron Man kicked Hulk out, towards a nuclear plant hidden in a toilet. Spider-man died, then Shao Kahn died because he smoked weed from a muffin with condoms from ME!!! Manny Calavera then slammed a fire extinguisher in Batman's meatloaf fillet. Shang-tsung morphed into KKKKHHHHHAAAANNNNNNN!!!! Who? The asian women killed someone named George Dubya Bush. How could Snake101 kill his transsexual dog named Kitty? Meanwhile Catman was enjoying a big tuna sandwitch with Ostriches. Once he finished it, he butchered DJready and Hibiki, getting ****ed by a Camel running into poopoo while sniffing piss spilt atmosphere. Yuck. Soggy married a Hobbit loaded with cheesecake-desire cologne superbeast that wasn't sexually attractive to bambuck pr0nstars. Goku suddenly saw Sonic and they ran off frolicking with whores that had lot's of vibrators that made squirt noises very loudly ^^! Jenna jameson joined Catman and amazed jayster with her big jello titties:d! This attracted his wife and came and joined the Mafia. Ice Man beat up his dog with vegeta. Shortly after Michael Jackson was dancin! With Humpie the amazing humpalicious teddy bear. [DC]_MAKER thought this weird thing. Then George W. Bush exploded near

Best answers
Liu Kang was about right because he had hemroids with screwballs stuck in his nostrils. Then everything exploded, because Scorpion sexed Sub-Zero's dead mother, Kitana. Crazy end. Then, out popped Papa Smurf with Smurfette, chained to a belly-button bong smoker, who smelled like sushi and ramen. Everyone thought he was drugged because she farted cherries with cream spinach, which engulfed Papa Smurf's and Smurfette's poop with Bigmacs and fries along with taco's and cheese. Madonna kissed Kano for letting Superman kill everyone with his dildo and wife shooting. Arnold Schwarzenegger will lick slugs sexually... but ripped his socks on rocks while farting with Sly Stallone. Nâzgul got shot by Iceman with PSG-1. Blood splattered on everything around Chi-town hookers and DIED!! Satan humped a dog while eating marshmellows with gravy. Humpty fooked a gummy bear untill morning when he ate *****ny Spears on Jerry Springer. Nukes everything. Then Baraka went to hell's whole toilet. Kung Lao farted by my shotgun gal, SailorAlea. Then Snake101 disconnected Anty's rubber chicken, LeChick. However, a Rickenbacker was thrown-spammed towards my bowl in Mabase, suddenly frogsecks from my pocket rocket shredded and burned Mr Smithers. At his funeral we laugh and punched a fish to feel Mr T's wrath. Hulk came and SMASHED! Then Iron Man kicked Hulk out, towards a nuclear plant hidden in a toilet. Spider-man died, then Shao Kahn died because he smoked weed from a muffin with condoms from ME!!! Manny Calavera then slammed a fire extinguisher in Batman's meatloaf fillet. Shang-tsung morphed into KKKKHHHHHAAAANNNNNNN!!!! Who? The asian women killed someone named George Dubya Bush. How could Snake101 kill his transsexual dog named Kitty? Meanwhile Catman was enjoying a big tuna sandwitch with Ostriches. Once he finished it, he butchered DJready and Hibiki, getting ****ed by a Camel running into poopoo while sniffing piss spilt atmosphere. Yuck. Soggy married a Hobbit loaded with cheesecake-desire cologne superbeast that wasn't sexually attractive to bambuck pr0nstars. Goku suddenly saw Sonic and they ran off frolicking with whores that had lot's of vibrators that made squirt noises very loudly ^^! Jenna jameson joined Catman and amazed jayster with her big jello titties:d! This attracted his wife and came and joined the Mafia. Ice Man beat up his dog with vegeta. Shortly after Michael Jackson was dancin! With Humpie the amazing humpalicious teddy bear. [DC]_MAKER thought this weird thing. Then George W. Bush exploded near Doodie man

Best answers
Liu Kang was about right because he had hemroids with screwballs stuck in his nostrils. Then everything exploded, because Scorpion sexed Sub-Zero's dead mother, Kitana. Crazy end. Then, out popped Papa Smurf with Smurfette, chained to a belly-button bong smoker, who smelled like sushi and ramen. Everyone thought he was drugged because she farted cherries with cream spinach, which engulfed Papa Smurf's and Smurfette's poop with Bigmacs and fries along with taco's and cheese. Madonna kissed Kano for letting Superman kill everyone with his dildo and wife shooting. Arnold Schwarzenegger will lick slugs sexually... but ripped his socks on rocks while farting with Sly Stallone. Nâzgul got shot by Iceman with PSG-1. Blood splattered on everything around Chi-town hookers and DIED!! Satan humped a dog while eating marshmellows with gravy. Humpty fooked a gummy bear untill morning when he ate *****ny Spears on Jerry Springer. Nukes everything. Then Baraka went to hell's whole toilet. Kung Lao farted by my shotgun gal, SailorAlea. Then Snake101 disconnected Anty's rubber chicken, LeChick. However, a Rickenbacker was thrown-spammed towards my bowl in Mabase, suddenly frogsecks from my pocket rocket shredded and burned Mr Smithers. At his funeral we laugh and punched a fish to feel Mr T's wrath. Hulk came and SMASHED! Then Iron Man kicked Hulk out, towards a nuclear plant hidden in a toilet. Spider-man died, then Shao Kahn died because he smoked weed from a muffin with condoms from ME!!! Manny Calavera then slammed a fire extinguisher in Batman's meatloaf fillet. Shang-tsung morphed into KKKKHHHHHAAAANNNNNNN!!!! Who? The asian women killed someone named George Dubya Bush. How could Snake101 kill his transsexual dog named Kitty? Meanwhile Catman was enjoying a big tuna sandwitch with Ostriches. Once he finished it, he butchered DJready and Hibiki, getting ****ed by a Camel running into poopoo while sniffing piss spilt atmosphere. Yuck. Soggy married a Hobbit loaded with cheesecake-desire cologne superbeast that wasn't sexually attractive to bambuck pr0nstars. Goku suddenly saw Sonic and they ran off frolicking with whores that had lot's of vibrators that made squirt noises very loudly ^^! Jenna jameson joined Catman and amazed jayster with her big jello titties:d! This attracted his wife and came and joined the Mafia. Ice Man beat up his dog with vegeta. Shortly after Michael Jackson was dancin! With Humpie the amazing humpalicious teddy bear. [DC]_MAKER thought this weird thing. Then George W. Bush exploded near Doodie man. sadam

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Liu Kang was about right because he had hemroids with screwballs stuck in his nostrils. Then everything exploded, because Scorpion sexed Sub-Zero's dead mother, Kitana. Crazy end. Then, out popped Papa Smurf with Smurfette, chained to a belly-button bong smoker, who smelled like sushi and ramen. Everyone thought he was drugged because she farted cherries with cream spinach, which engulfed Papa Smurf's and Smurfette's poop with Bigmacs and fries along with taco's and cheese. Madonna kissed Kano for letting Superman kill everyone with his dildo and wife shooting. Arnold Schwarzenegger will lick slugs sexually... but ripped his socks on rocks while farting with Sly Stallone. Nâzgul got shot by Iceman with PSG-1. Blood splattered on everything around Chi-town hookers and DIED!! Satan humped a dog while eating marshmellows with gravy. Humpty fooked a gummy bear untill morning when he ate *****ny Spears on Jerry Springer. Nukes everything. Then Baraka went to hell's whole toilet. Kung Lao farted by my shotgun gal, SailorAlea. Then Snake101 disconnected Anty's rubber chicken, LeChick. However, a Rickenbacker was thrown-spammed towards my bowl in Mabase, suddenly frogsecks from my pocket rocket shredded and burned Mr Smithers. At his funeral we laugh and punched a fish to feel Mr T's wrath. Hulk came and SMASHED! Then Iron Man kicked Hulk out, towards a nuclear plant hidden in a toilet. Spider-man died, then Shao Kahn died because he smoked weed from a muffin with condoms from ME!!! Manny Calavera then slammed a fire extinguisher in Batman's meatloaf fillet. Shang-tsung morphed into KKKKHHHHHAAAANNNNNNN!!!! Who? The asian women killed someone named George Dubya Bush. How could Snake101 kill his transsexual dog named Kitty? Meanwhile Catman was enjoying a big tuna sandwitch with Ostriches. Once he finished it, he butchered DJready and Hibiki, getting ****ed by a Camel running into poopoo while sniffing piss spilt atmosphere. Yuck. Soggy married a Hobbit loaded with cheesecake-desire cologne superbeast that wasn't sexually attractive to bambuck pr0nstars. Goku suddenly saw Sonic and they ran off frolicking with whores that had lot's of vibrators that made squirt noises very loudly ^^! Jenna jameson joined Catman and amazed jayster with her big jello titties:d! This attracted his wife and came and joined the Mafia. Ice Man beat up his dog with vegeta. Shortly after Michael Jackson was dancin! With Humpie the amazing humpalicious teddy bear. [DC]_MAKER thought this weird thing. Then George W. Bush exploded near Doodie man. sadam smells.

Best answers
Liu Kang was about right because he had hemroids with screwballs stuck in his nostrils. Then everything exploded, because Scorpion sexed Sub-Zero's dead mother, Kitana. Crazy end. Then, out popped Papa Smurf with Smurfette, chained to a belly-button bong smoker, who smelled like sushi and ramen. Everyone thought he was drugged because she farted cherries with cream spinach, which engulfed Papa Smurf's and Smurfette's poop with Bigmacs and fries along with taco's and cheese. Madonna kissed Kano for letting Superman kill everyone with his dildo and wife shooting. Arnold Schwarzenegger will lick slugs sexually... but ripped his socks on rocks while farting with Sly Stallone. Nâzgul got shot by Iceman with PSG-1. Blood splattered on everything around Chi-town hookers and DIED!! Satan humped a dog while eating marshmellows with gravy. Humpty fooked a gummy bear untill morning when he ate *****ny Spears on Jerry Springer. Nukes everything. Then Baraka went to hell's whole toilet. Kung Lao farted by my shotgun gal, SailorAlea. Then Snake101 disconnected Anty's rubber chicken, LeChick. However, a Rickenbacker was thrown-spammed towards my bowl in Mabase, suddenly frogsecks from my pocket rocket shredded and burned Mr Smithers. At his funeral we laugh and punched a fish to feel Mr T's wrath. Hulk came and SMASHED! Then Iron Man kicked Hulk out, towards a nuclear plant hidden in a toilet. Spider-man died, then Shao Kahn died because he smoked weed from a muffin with condoms from ME!!! Manny Calavera then slammed a fire extinguisher in Batman's meatloaf fillet. Shang-tsung morphed into KKKKHHHHHAAAANNNNNNN!!!! Who? The asian women killed someone named George Dubya Bush. How could Snake101 kill his transsexual dog named Kitty? Meanwhile Catman was enjoying a big tuna sandwitch with Ostriches. Once he finished it, he butchered DJready and Hibiki, getting ****ed by a Camel running into poopoo while sniffing piss spilt atmosphere. Yuck. Soggy married a Hobbit loaded with cheesecake-desire cologne superbeast that wasn't sexually attractive to bambuck pr0nstars. Goku suddenly saw Sonic and they ran off frolicking with whores that had lot's of vibrators that made squirt noises very loudly ^^! Jenna jameson joined Catman and amazed jayster with her big jello titties:d! This attracted his wife and came and joined the Mafia. Ice Man beat up his dog with vegeta. Shortly after Michael Jackson was dancin! With Humpie the amazing humpalicious teddy bear. [DC]_MAKER thought this weird thing. Then George W. Bush exploded near Doodie man. Sadam smells. Then

Best answers
Liu Kang was about right because he had hemroids with screwballs stuck in his nostrils. Then everything exploded, because Scorpion sexed Sub-Zero's dead mother, Kitana. Crazy end. Then, out popped Papa Smurf with Smurfette, chained to a belly-button bong smoker, who smelled like sushi and ramen. Everyone thought he was drugged because she farted cherries with cream spinach, which engulfed Papa Smurf's and Smurfette's poop with Bigmacs and fries along with taco's and cheese. Madonna kissed Kano for letting Superman kill everyone with his dildo and wife shooting. Arnold Schwarzenegger will lick slugs sexually... but ripped his socks on rocks while farting with Sly Stallone. Nâzgul got shot by Iceman with PSG-1. Blood splattered on everything around Chi-town hookers and DIED!! Satan humped a dog while eating marshmellows with gravy. Humpty fooked a gummy bear untill morning when he ate *****ny Spears on Jerry Springer. Nukes everything. Then Baraka went to hell's whole toilet. Kung Lao farted by my shotgun gal, SailorAlea. Then Snake101 disconnected Anty's rubber chicken, LeChick. However, a Rickenbacker was thrown-spammed towards my bowl in Mabase, suddenly frogsecks from my pocket rocket shredded and burned Mr Smithers. At his funeral we laugh and punched a fish to feel Mr T's wrath. Hulk came and SMASHED! Then Iron Man kicked Hulk out, towards a nuclear plant hidden in a toilet. Spider-man died, then Shao Kahn died because he smoked weed from a muffin with condoms from ME!!! Manny Calavera then slammed a fire extinguisher in Batman's meatloaf fillet. Shang-tsung morphed into KKKKHHHHHAAAANNNNNNN!!!! Who? The asian women killed someone named George Dubya Bush. How could Snake101 kill his transsexual dog named Kitty? Meanwhile Catman was enjoying a big tuna sandwitch with Ostriches. Once he finished it, he butchered DJready and Hibiki, getting ****ed by a Camel running into poopoo while sniffing piss spilt atmosphere. Yuck. Soggy married a Hobbit loaded with cheesecake-desire cologne superbeast that wasn't sexually attractive to bambuck pr0nstars. Goku suddenly saw Sonic and they ran off frolicking with whores that had lot's of vibrators that made squirt noises very loudly ^^! Jenna jameson joined Catman and amazed jayster with her big jello titties:d! This attracted his wife and came and joined the Mafia. Ice Man beat up his dog with vegeta. Shortly after Michael Jackson was dancin! With Humpie the amazing humpalicious teddy bear. [DC]_MAKER thought this weird thing. Then George W. Bush exploded near Doodie man. Sadam smells. Then Batman

Best answers
Liu Kang was about right because he had hemroids with screwballs stuck in his nostrils. Then everything exploded, because Scorpion sexed Sub-Zero's dead mother, Kitana. Crazy end. Then, out popped Papa Smurf with Smurfette, chained to a belly-button bong smoker, who smelled like sushi and ramen. Everyone thought he was drugged because she farted cherries with cream spinach, which engulfed Papa Smurf's and Smurfette's poop with Bigmacs and fries along with taco's and cheese. Madonna kissed Kano for letting Superman kill everyone with his dildo and wife shooting. Arnold Schwarzenegger will lick slugs sexually... but ripped his socks on rocks while farting with Sly Stallone. Nâzgul got shot by Iceman with PSG-1. Blood splattered on everything around Chi-town hookers and DIED!! Satan humped a dog while eating marshmellows with gravy. Humpty fooked a gummy bear untill morning when he ate *****ny Spears on Jerry Springer. Nukes everything. Then Baraka went to hell's whole toilet. Kung Lao farted by my shotgun gal, SailorAlea. Then Snake101 disconnected Anty's rubber chicken, LeChick. However, a Rickenbacker was thrown-spammed towards my bowl in Mabase, suddenly frogsecks from my pocket rocket shredded and burned Mr Smithers. At his funeral we laugh and punched a fish to feel Mr T's wrath. Hulk came and SMASHED! Then Iron Man kicked Hulk out, towards a nuclear plant hidden in a toilet. Spider-man died, then Shao Kahn died because he smoked weed from a muffin with condoms from ME!!! Manny Calavera then slammed a fire extinguisher in Batman's meatloaf fillet. Shang-tsung morphed into KKKKHHHHHAAAANNNNNNN!!!! Who? The asian women killed someone named George Dubya Bush. How could Snake101 kill his transsexual dog named Kitty? Meanwhile Catman was enjoying a big tuna sandwitch with Ostriches. Once he finished it, he butchered DJready and Hibiki, getting ****ed by a Camel running into poopoo while sniffing piss spilt atmosphere. Yuck. Soggy married a Hobbit loaded with cheesecake-desire cologne superbeast that wasn't sexually attractive to bambuck pr0nstars. Goku suddenly saw Sonic and they ran off frolicking with whores that had lot's of vibrators that made squirt noises very loudly ^^! Jenna jameson joined Catman and amazed jayster with her big jello titties:d! This attracted his wife and came and joined the Mafia. Ice Man beat up his dog with vegeta. Shortly after Michael Jackson was dancin! With Humpie the amazing humpalicious teddy bear. [DC]_MAKER thought this weird thing. Then George W. Bush exploded near Doodie man. Sadam smells. Then Batman felt

Best answers
Liu Kang was about right because he had hemroids with screwballs stuck in his nostrils. Then everything exploded, because Scorpion sexed Sub-Zero's dead mother, Kitana. Crazy end. Then, out popped Papa Smurf with Smurfette, chained to a belly-button bong smoker, who smelled like sushi and ramen. Everyone thought he was drugged because she farted cherries with cream spinach, which engulfed Papa Smurf's and Smurfette's poop with Bigmacs and fries along with taco's and cheese. Madonna kissed Kano for letting Superman kill everyone with his dildo and wife shooting. Arnold Schwarzenegger will lick slugs sexually... but ripped his socks on rocks while farting with Sly Stallone. Nâzgul got shot by Iceman with PSG-1. Blood splattered on everything around Chi-town hookers and DIED!! Satan humped a dog while eating marshmellows with gravy. Humpty fooked a gummy bear untill morning when he ate *****ny Spears on Jerry Springer. Nukes everything. Then Baraka went to hell's whole toilet. Kung Lao farted by my shotgun gal, SailorAlea. Then Snake101 disconnected Anty's rubber chicken, LeChick. However, a Rickenbacker was thrown-spammed towards my bowl in Mabase, suddenly frogsecks from my pocket rocket shredded and burned Mr Smithers. At his funeral we laugh and punched a fish to feel Mr T's wrath. Hulk came and SMASHED! Then Iron Man kicked Hulk out, towards a nuclear plant hidden in a toilet. Spider-man died, then Shao Kahn died because he smoked weed from a muffin with condoms from ME!!! Manny Calavera then slammed a fire extinguisher in Batman's meatloaf fillet. Shang-tsung morphed into KKKKHHHHHAAAANNNNNNN!!!! Who? The asian women killed someone named George Dubya Bush. How could Snake101 kill his transsexual dog named Kitty? Meanwhile Catman was enjoying a big tuna sandwitch with Ostriches. Once he finished it, he butchered DJready and Hibiki, getting ****ed by a Camel running into poopoo while sniffing piss spilt atmosphere. Yuck. Soggy married a Hobbit loaded with cheesecake-desire cologne superbeast that wasn't sexually attractive to bambuck pr0nstars. Goku suddenly saw Sonic and they ran off frolicking with whores that had lot's of vibrators that made squirt noises very loudly ^^! Jenna jameson joined Catman and amazed jayster with her big jello titties:d! This attracted his wife and came and joined the Mafia. Ice Man beat up his dog with vegeta. Shortly after Michael Jackson was dancin! With Humpie the amazing humpalicious teddy bear. [DC]_MAKER thought this weird thing. Then George W. Bush exploded near Doodie man. Sadam smells. Then Batman felt someones

Best answers
Liu Kang was about right because he had hemroids with screwballs stuck in his nostrils. Then everything exploded, because Scorpion sexed Sub-Zero's dead mother, Kitana. Crazy end. Then, out popped Papa Smurf with Smurfette, chained to a belly-button bong smoker, who smelled like sushi and ramen. Everyone thought he was drugged because she farted cherries with cream spinach, which engulfed Papa Smurf's and Smurfette's poop with Bigmacs and fries along with taco's and cheese. Madonna kissed Kano for letting Superman kill everyone with his dildo and wife shooting. Arnold Schwarzenegger will lick slugs sexually... but ripped his socks on rocks while farting with Sly Stallone. Nâzgul got shot by Iceman with PSG-1. Blood splattered on everything around Chi-town hookers and DIED!! Satan humped a dog while eating marshmellows with gravy. Humpty fooked a gummy bear untill morning when he ate *****ny Spears on Jerry Springer. Nukes everything. Then Baraka went to hell's whole toilet. Kung Lao farted by my shotgun gal, SailorAlea. Then Snake101 disconnected Anty's rubber chicken, LeChick. However, a Rickenbacker was thrown-spammed towards my bowl in Mabase, suddenly frogsecks from my pocket rocket shredded and burned Mr Smithers. At his funeral we laugh and punched a fish to feel Mr T's wrath. Hulk came and SMASHED! Then Iron Man kicked Hulk out, towards a nuclear plant hidden in a toilet. Spider-man died, then Shao Kahn died because he smoked weed from a muffin with condoms from ME!!! Manny Calavera then slammed a fire extinguisher in Batman's meatloaf fillet. Shang-tsung morphed into KKKKHHHHHAAAANNNNNNN!!!! Who? The asian women killed someone named George Dubya Bush. How could Snake101 kill his transsexual dog named Kitty? Meanwhile Catman was enjoying a big tuna sandwitch with Ostriches. Once he finished it, he butchered DJready and Hibiki, getting ****ed by a Camel running into poopoo while sniffing piss spilt atmosphere. Yuck. Soggy married a Hobbit loaded with cheesecake-desire cologne superbeast that wasn't sexually attractive to bambuck pr0nstars. Goku suddenly saw Sonic and they ran off frolicking with whores that had lot's of vibrators that made squirt noises very loudly ^^! Jenna jameson joined Catman and amazed jayster with her big jello titties:d! This attracted his wife and came and joined the Mafia. Ice Man beat up his dog with vegeta. Shortly after Michael Jackson was dancin! With Humpie the amazing humpalicious teddy bear. [DC]_MAKER thought this weird thing. Then George W. Bush exploded near Doodie man. Sadam smells. Then Batman felt someone's cat

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom