One Small Step Backwards for Civil Liberties...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is almost like watching CNN or MSNBC OR FOX.... pure sensationalism.
I just want you guys to know....

I get credits for every view and post I get. You're going to be seeing a lot of threads that don't mean anything. I love all of you, so I felt you should know that.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why do you care so much about having meaningless credits?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because I'm creating a mob group once we have that option.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're going to e-thug with your credits... ok...

Either way... it will either be DNA tracking or a chip in our ass, that puts us on an invisible grid with no where to run.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm against the e-chip thing. I don't care if I can open doors with the wave of my hand. It's unnecessary and I'd rather complete strangers didn't have access to a folder with my life in it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As naive as this sounds...

I don't see an Orwellian future anytime soon :\

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds like you missed what's been going on for the last 8 years.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds like you missed what's been going on for the last 8 years.
Allow me to be naive one more time :X.

I will have the benefit of the doubt, that if Obama is President, **** won't be as shady and controversial.

If we had Bush for another 8 years for whatever reason (I hear from some that's basically what McCain will be, but I don't know), then I'd be worried about such a measure. And of course, the President simply does not control everything, and there are people out there that would abuse this DNA system, but I have faith that if Obama, or even Hilary, wins the election, things won't be nearly as bad a they are now. Maybe even McCain wouldn't be as bad, or at least "Bush Lite".

But if Obama wins and things don't get better, then my hope for the US government will be in shackles.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And what happens after Obama? Everything that has happened up to this point has been planned and executed perfectly. I can't help but think after Obama leaves, someone else will run under the guise of further change, or as a response to an attack on our soil, and we'll find ourselves spinning further down the spiral, as it were. It seems to me that people can't bear to think 20, 30, 40 years into the future. That isn't even a long time. That's well within our life spans, and whatever is planned isn't going to suddenly stop because one guy got into office. What the neo-cons have started won't end with Bush. That much I can guarantee. You'd have to fire everyone and hire brand new people to make that kind of change, and that simply isn't going to happen.

http://www.local6.com/news/15232197/detail.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom