One Piece of the week[Manga Spoilers]

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
That guy is stupid, underestimating a rubber kid pfft!

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Luffy vs Smoker was so funny.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Luffy got the better side of that guy.. shame with Luffy collapsing.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Btw I think there's no one piece this week. Not sure tho...

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
.. well that guy ain't bad now is he.. Haven't seen that face on Zoro for a while :p

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Meh.. just me that thinks one piece is becoming long-winded?

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Well Oda said that one piece has another 10 years(maybe 9 now) before its finished.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
We just crossed the first half of the story, when Grand Line ended and New World started! :) That's what Oda said :)

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
The half story lasted 10 years. Do the math!

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Yeah, I know that but he keeps fighting random enemies, I mean, I don't really care about this arc at all... I don't care about that clown scientist lol.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Even tho he is connected with Donquixote Doflamingo? We might see a Donquixote Doflamingo vs Luffy at the end of this arc.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
No we won't see the Don in a fight with Luffy in the end of this. But Shadi, how can you say that? Every adventure is a great adventure. This arc is one of them! And I got pumped seeing Law going on the counter! ;)

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
How are you so sure about that?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
On my gut feeling telling me it's still too early. The Don is connected to the higher ups of the World Government, the Elders. And I think he acts on behalf of his own agenda and the way he feels the world should look. So right now I think we are beginning to scrape the surface on the tip of the iceberg.... well sort of.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Luffy is planning to attack one of the emperors nothing is too early anymore with the straw hat's current strength imo, it's just how Oda plans to put his mind game into play from here on.

Also I wonder, don't you think Enel is alive?

I have something to ask or a character to discuss;
Hypothetically I think Enel is admiral level.

Can hear and kill people from what was it, 25 kilometer's radius? Predict enemy movement and counter, and incredible amount of strong ligthtning attacks... only reason he could be defeated is because Luffy is dumb and made out of rubber.

@Bajaa

What's so special with the arc lol? I'd like to see Law right once but that's also about it... this guy is just there all of a sudden unlike fishmen and the racism between them and humans we knew about that for long. It was great to see several fights before but now I rather have them kept serious as Luffy vs Smoker etc.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Well if you remember the mini arc, Enel is at the moon and is exploring it.

Well Shadi , we are learning about Don's background. We found out that he is the boss od Ceasar and the gang. We might found out his connections inside the marines that ordered him to kill Gekko Moriah. There are lots of possibilities for the story to go on.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
I don't care about Law other than his fighting abilities personally, might just be me and my arrogant opinions though.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I didnt say anything about Law. Btw don't you care what Law said to Luffy about the emperor stuff?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Yeah, the SHs are real strong. But they are still far away from emperors, that is why Law is teaming up with Luffy (Kid is likely to join in as well as he has beef with Big Mom). And mind you, Big Mom seems to be far from the strongest emperor, and I don't think that Luffy+Law will be enough. But time will tell.

Oda stated that Enel is still alive and kicking. And I think he said he will introduce him again at some point! :p Not sure about that last bit. However, if Enel was down on the Grand Line, he would roflstomp everybody and have a bounty of 600 Million Belis :) That's real good for the Grand Line, and that's what Oda said in a interview.

Yeah, well Law has been with us since Sabondy and seems that he is and will become the friendly rival of the Pirate King, that doesn't want that title. Something like Whitebeard was to Roger. Luffy and Law can have small skirmishes but in the end they are "friends" and can do alliances. However, Law has his own agenda and he will be in the manga until the end. People still think that he might have Luffys heart in his possession after he fixed him up. What need that would fulfill, I don't know. But it could be a twist later in the story.

But with Law, comes another unfolding of a story that has several connections. Law-> CC -> Don, and Don is portrayed as the puppet master that pulls all the strings for everything in the shadows, so all brokers, ties to Yonkou & Elders, his view on the world. Welgo and the G5... even the swamp guy, Caribou from the fishman arc is probably connected to him! :)

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
I have a feeling it'll be a 1 on 1 with Luffy and Big Momma in the end ... it's always the hero that has to do stuff ... Sanji, Zoro and Luffy all qualify as extremely strong people that can deal with a lot.. especially Luffy .. the dude downed 50.000 men in a second it's no joke at all.
@Enel I think Enel would be admiral level personally. I just want to know that Don is piss strong and see him fight, as Law, I don't care what he did 1 year or 20 years ago. Although I liked the past of the fishmen a bit but not too much either.

We might be halfway in the manga but that doesn't mean they're all going to get an extreme boost as they did in these few years. Luffy is already at extremes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom