One Piece of the week[Manga Spoilers]

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I enjoyed the arc from the beginning to tell you the truth, but I can see that a lot of people thought that it took a turn for the better after this chapter. I sure hope they do anyway, because this chapter was phenomenal!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I honestly liked everything but the colosseum part of the arc. This is certainly leading up to the best part of the arc so far, though.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I honestly liked everything but the colosseum part of the arc. This is certainly leading up to the best part of the arc so far, though.
I enjoyed that when it was actually fighting D:

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
yeah im curious now as well

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kind of reminds me of the flashback of Rob Lucci.

Also, another break? This year sucks for One Piece. :(

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
THINGS ARE STARTING TO WRAP UP BOYS

Unless this ends up being like Crocodile where it's going to take 3 tries to beat Doflamingo

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Who's gonna fight Trebol? I doubt Luffy is going to 1v2 given how focused he is on Doffy.

Sanji/Zabo? I'd say Zoro already did his deal, the rest of the crew would prolly lose.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm thinking possibly Sabo

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I guess if Sabo is going to fight Trebol then he needs to be handicapped by not mastering his new powers just yet. I would not like to see Sabo struggle against the likes of Trebol! Also, either Law sacrifices himself and does the immunity thingey, or Mansherry throws some tears his way and he survives!

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Yeah a handicap with not being accustomed to powers is fine, but I don't see how you're so against Sabo being equal to him? You know how powerful Trebol is right? He headshot a fly at great distance. However, I understand if you don't want Sabo to struggle his first visible "real fight".

Trebol is an idiot but definitely not weak :p

Force Pit Member
Best answers
No, of course not! He is not weak, but I am struggling with the idea of such a weak minded opponent. He is not badass compared to his top executive crew members. Also, by being a few years older than Luffy, and the 2nd in command of the Revolutionary Army I still pin him stronger than current Luffy. And I think that Luffy would have beaten Trebol with mid-difficulty. Hence, why I wouldn't want Sabo to struggle to much, but would be perfectly fine with "new unmastered powers"-handicap.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As a side note, I just discovered that this is the longest arc in One Piece so far. 80 chapters and going!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Yeah, a friend and I just spoke about that earlier, Dressrosa has really been a long arc and it had a long "pre-arc" as well in Punk Hazard with Joker and Vergo.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
No, of course not! He is not weak, but I am struggling with the idea of such a weak minded opponent. He is not badass compared to his top executive crew members. Also, by being a few years older than Luffy, and the 2nd in command of the Revolutionary Army I still pin him stronger than current Luffy. And I think that Luffy would have beaten Trebol with mid-difficulty. Hence, why I wouldn't want Sabo to struggle to much, but would be perfectly fine with "new unmastered powers"-handicap.
He isn't badass, but he's around the same level of strength.

I don't think Sabo is (much) stronger than Luffy, as a matter of fact I wouldn't be surprised if he was weaker tbh.

As a side note, I just discovered that this is the longest arc in One Piece so far. 80 chapters and going!
Yeah, a friend and I just spoke about that earlier, Dressrosa has really been a long arc and it had a long "pre-arc" as well in Punk Hazard with Joker and Vergo.
Yep, really enjoying it as well. Less so with Punk Hazard but ever since the colle-part of it!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Did you guys read the latest chapter? Read it before your continue with this post.

Luffy was manhandling Trebol: "Stay put!". Law was awesome this chapter and that final block by Luffy was a moment I've been waiting for this arc. That was such a killer scene. Can't wait to see it animated. Totally enjoying Dressrosa and Donflamingo, his powers are insane really. A bit of an asspull, but I can see it happening.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Did you guys read the latest chapter? Read it before your continue with this post.

Luffy was manhandling Trebol: "Stay put!". Law was awesome this chapter and that final block by Luffy was a moment I've been waiting for this arc. That was such a killer scene. Can't wait to see it animated. Totally enjoying Dressrosa and Donflamingo, his powers are insane really. A bit of an asspull, but I can see it happening.
Agreed, I missed Luffy going badass like this it's been a while.

I'd normally say such a power as Doffy's is lame, but it makes sense coz the guy has been searching to become immortal for a long time - so he must have had to try ways he's capable of until Law did the operation.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I feel like this is the first proper fight since before the timeskip, I'm excited to see this play out. Hopefully Trebol either stays out of the way or someone else comes up to deal with him.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers

OK first I read Gear Fourth I go like :O and then the chapter ends, I'm already angry alright. THEN THEY TELL ME THERE'S 1 WEEK HIATUS.. I WONT KNOW WHAT IT IS FOR TWO WEEKS.

Discuss what you think it is? I'm pretty clueless tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom