One Piece Manga

Best answers
thread for one Piece

this is kinda funny but look at black beards team. and look at this movie...
[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Adventures_of_Baron_Munchausen[/ame]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One piece is just about the greatest thing I've ever watched.

I actually just had a bad ass dream involving Zoro and Gol D. Roger fighting.

IT WAS AWESOME.

Seriously, the anime is insanely good.

Best answers
Yea it's the best anime i've ever seen.
I really love SHANKS, he's just too good and I can't wait to find out something more about him

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Although i was not very captivated after i saw the first episode of the show, hearing so many(a lot actually) good critics i think i'll try again. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Although i was not very captivated after i saw the first episode of the show, hearing so many(a lot actually) good critics i think i'll try again. :)
Yeah, anime starts off really slow, but around the second arc, you get drawn in.

They're on episode 411, and oh my god, the last 3 arcs have been so ****ing amazing. Like, this is the only show that can make my inner-weeabo tear up or actually laugh out loud.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If onlky it had less filler eps ^^

I mean 400 eps and they are only half way donne :s

And that was the easy half :s

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If onlky it had less filler eps ^^

I mean 400 eps and they are only half way donne :s

And that was the easy half :s
They hardly have filler episodes.

They have entire saga's which tire into eachother. At first it'll seem like a filler but it comes in contact with the later episodes, and it becomes important.

Don't confuse one piece with naruto :x

The only filler arcs I've encountered were like, right after a massive main arc concludes, they have like a 5 episode filler arc before starting the next saga.

And the 5 episode arcs in the middle of an arc you can just skip.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, so Kain got me into watching this anime. Keep spoilers tagged or I'll rape you. !_!

Best answers
So it's not manga...than we'll speak about anime. And Dam, you should close you're eyes...
Do you guys think Boa will help Luffy?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So it's not manga...than we'll speak about anime. And Dam, you should close you're eyes...
Do you guys think Boa will help Luffy?
Well she is kinda hellbent on killing him ATM. So i doubt it :s

Last edited:
Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's alright but Luffy annoys the heck out of me. I really don't understand why they are wanted if they do nothing but save the day. I have seen the first 20 or so episodes so I'm not just being mean ^^.

Best answers
It's alright but Luffy annoys the heck out of me. I really don't understand why they are wanted if they do nothing but save the day. I have seen the first 20 or so episodes so I'm not just being mean ^^.
you do know that the first 20 episodes is liek the first 14 volumes of the manga... and its up to around 500 now...

so your just being ignorant. :p it also kinda blows me away that none of you guys are up to date on the manga, so i created this topic for nothing i have noone to talk too :p i feel like posting insanly descriptive spoilers

Best answers
spoiler alert....

One piece is just about the greatest thing I've ever watched.

I actually just had a bad ass dream involving Zoro and Gol D. Roger fighting.

IT WAS AWESOME.

Seriously, the anime is insanely good.
how can you imagine gol d? we dont even have any idea of what his logia was. or if he even had one. as his first mate is just an incredibly powerful haki character, and for instance, WHITEBEARD is not a logia user!!! even after the whole "crack in time and space" causing tidal waves thing. hes just so strong he can break reality? obviously haki is still in the infancy if explanation in the one piece world. think its awesome that way. but at least you know its balanced. haki being accessible to all chars and overpowering all logia later on.

ie
Silvers Rayleigh used Haki to suppress the power of the Pika Pika no Mi logia, nullifying Kizaru's intangibility, and allowing him to kick away his attacks, as well as cut him with a sword, even thou he was a Pika Pika no Mi (light man) and had just recently shown that he could not be touched and he can move at the speed of light.

one the best fights that explain powers in the one piece world. imo. it shows 4 characters of varying skill levels and a short brawl and their decision choices and their abilities in a short yet dire situation. unlike bleach where someone just wins because thats how the story line goes. in one piece you can see why ppl win, and expect the outcome of battles. unless they put along enough gap in the training/ isolation of a character or they just introduced them. you usually know just how strong they are at the time, and if you dont, their is usually a display of strength skill or an acknowledgment that tey have become stronger in some way that is usually descriptive enough to gauge relation to other characters.

Best answers
Well dude, thanks for you're spoilers but we don't need them....I guess we all know that Haki can surpress the devil fruits and I don't care what fruit has Whitebeard cause in OP it's not the fruit which makes you stronger...it's the skill.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you do know that the first 20 episodes is liek the first 14 volumes of the manga... and its up to around 400 now...

so your just being ignorant.
No need to whip out the "I word" ^^. I just wasn't interested enough in it to continue watching it. The same happened to Bleach.

Best answers
No need to whip out the "I word" ^^. I just wasn't interested enough in it to continue watching it. The same happened to Bleach.
sorry didnt mean to offend, im just really frustrated today with 3dmax

Best answers
Well dude, thanks for you're spoilers but we don't need them....I guess we all know that Haki can surpress the devil fruits and I don't care what fruit has Whitebeard cause in OP it's not the fruit which makes you stronger...it's the skill.
its not the skill its the "haki" :p and i know you dont need my "spoilers" you need to catch up so we can argue about current events...

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry didnt mean to offend, im just really frustrated today with 3dmax
It's all cool :).

Some of the side characters are more bearable. I found how Sanji's cigarettes were censored to lollipops hilarious.

Best answers
good lord -_-... how can they do that? why not just make it a tooth pick? and technically hes a bad guy . so even in the us hes allowed to smoke. i suppose there are different laws for animated things thou...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom