One Piece drawings and requests

What should happen to luffy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i drew off of it, i look at it then draw.
lol, don't even try homie. you straight up traced it, quite terribly at that.

mad disrespect as an artist to an artist man, learn to draw your own ****, don't copy others stuff. especially if you sit there and say, "lol i drew this" making it seem like you did, infact, just sit down and draw it.

if anything, say "i traced it" and go with that, because afaik i've lost respect for you for doing that, yo. mostly because after you got caught you are trying to tell me you looked at it and drew it. bull-****.

here's the comparison, with the real one slightly to the right of it to see how well the lines line up.

Super Saiyan Yamcha
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
im actually serious, i did not trace that. i dont even know how to trace because even if i tried the picture would be ruined because i cant draw on top of a picture and take the picture away. im not smart enough. and it offends me that you think i traced the zoro. it took me like 3 hours to get it all right. thanks alot.

edit:

fine ill upload more drawings. and ill actually prove to you that i dont trace.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you dont trace it , why you forgot to draw the continuation of the sword that is behind

Super Saiyan Yamcha
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
because it isnt exactly finished yet, i uploaded what was done at the time

edit:

you'll see kaination.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
here is a drawing i HAVE not finished. i need to shade it and re-color maybe. ill show you as i draw it. search through the internet for the "trace drawing" this was done in my head.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
because it isnt exactly finished yet, i uploaded what was done at the time

edit:

you'll see kaination.
[url]http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/3250/zoro2z.jpg[/URL]

here is a drawing i HAVE not finished. i need to shade it and re-color maybe. ill show you as i draw it. search through the internet for the "trace drawing" this was done in my head.

I've seen that ******* picture on the god damn internet before!

Seriously, you're ******* stupid. Stop trying to trace and act cool. It's ******* embarassing.

I'll ******* take EVERYTHING back and apologize dearly and am easily willing to risk being perma-banned from ESF 1.3, if you can draw Zoro with his arms out, balancing each sword on his hands and the last sword on his nose, like this:

it has to be on par with the two drawings you have created, same style as well. if I don't see the drawing, you're obviously tracing and should be banned as such.

Super Saiyan Yamcha
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
wow get banned huh? ok ill do it

edit:

go get the picture then kaination. even i searched i cant find one. if there is wow. i must have photographic memory.

edit:

ill give it a go, ill try to get it done by 3pm here. such an awkward position.
you cant get me banned lol because your accusing me of tracing. this is how i do it.

i have the original picture next to it and i spend hours if not several hours perfecting this drawing style okay. as soon as i watched the first episode not long ago i thought to myself hmm im going to PRACITCE. so i went on my drawing applicatio, grabbed a photo from google or whatever put it RIIIIGGHHHTTTT next to it and started lining. then i sucked the colors from the original. i want to be able to draw without having a picture next to it so dont be suprised if your picture you want me to draw is a little worse. im going to be using the small skills ive adapted for the past 2 days or so.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've drawn using a side by side method before, I think we should all just calm the **** down. Seriously, is that YOUR drawing that you say he traced? Better yet, were you there when he used the tracing paper? Seriously, back down kids. That's right, I said your *****ing about artistic techniques that are not free-hand of popular manga characters on the internet. Get a hobby.

First, last and only warning.

Simply some greatass
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
There's variable differences to the 2 pictures to make me think it wasn't traced. I think someone's pissed in this dudes cornflakes. All in all, why would someone even get banned for tracing a picture? Lol butthurt much I'm not sure. Sketching is sketching, look at my thread. Majority of the pictures were drawn in 1 hour tops and sketched.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your drawings are nicely stylised, as if everyone was on edge/hyper from caffeine. Perfect for omake/parody doodles!

Super Saiyan Yamcha
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
omake?
and im getting a friend whos a professional manga comic artist to help me out. we might be seeing a big weekly forum comic by me after all :3
see in my opinion, the state of my drawings at this time aren't good enough to immurse people into my comics :/

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh ****.... Oh ****.....

I need to sit down for this one.

I love the way Zoro was drawn above. The style of his face is perfect to me. The way he his hands look is amazing. The only thing that needs work really is the way the body looks. That just might be me though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom