one of you talented guys ;)

Best answers
i am sort of reading how to model, but i can tell i anit going to be to good :( , but anyway could one of you talented guys make a raditiz model?, i know you most liky wont cos not alot of people like him in the series :(, but hay! ill be really happy if one of you guys can :D cheers

Rob

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
people wont make u the model cause they believe in this sollom saying..

"Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he'll eat for a life time"

their for.. learn how to model and ask the talented people as u call em on the forums for pointers.. thats the best they can do.. ^_^

Best answers
yeah i agree, i will be starting to model soon, once i get some free time. To become better and learn faster is to make your own models and then ask for hints and pointers on what to do next, it will be better for you in the long run, as you will be learning and getting help at the same time.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
YEAH i tried one year ago for another game called bidforpower
with the programm milkshape but the only thing i could make was a pair of lines:] so can someone tell me where i can find a DUTCH reading of how to model?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
find a tutorial in english.. then use this translator to translate the entier site...

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

just put the URL where it asks, select what language to what language u want.. and BAM hit translate and there u go.. 99.9% accurate

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom