One of those mornings...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well everything started with the typical "Wanna go have a beer?" and ended up with beer and a pooload of Jagermeister and more beer afterward... Ended up waking up noticing that my jacket was all muddy and so on.

So I'm asking this, when was the last time that happened to you?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the last time I had money :|

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
One of the reasons I don't drink ;), it'll only cause problems.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It also causes good times. Not always, but certainly had a good amount of drunken fun.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I prefer smoking over getting ****faced.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smoking is even worse than drinking :p.
Says some. I think the high is worth the effect it has on your lungs, which I don't think is comparable to smoking cigarettes, and I don't smoke those.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Both are not good if you cross the line. :p

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll drink, but never enough to get truly drunk. I'm not a fan of it *shrugs*

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Smoking is even worse than drinking :p.
Depends on what you are smoking, if its tobacco and it's a heavy habit, yes. but barney meant marijuana more than likely, and if that's what you were referring to as far as "worse than drinking" then you are extremely wrong and need to do some research as alcohol is one of the most unhealthy substances to put in your body., the drunk effect is your brain having lack of oxygen, which will fry more brain cells than anything else next to just blunt trauma. And given that, I rarely even smoke weed any more when I'm at home, I use a volcano, which pretty much does little to no smoking-esque damage to my lungs. I highly recommend anyone who smokes regularly to spend the few hundred dollars to get a vaporizer, it's alot easier on your lungs in the long run and you will also get MUCH higher. (smoking weed, since you are burning it you get roughly 40%-50% THC content, vaporizing it gives you about 95%, do the math.)

I really haven't had any "black out" drunk nights as I really don't drink too much at all. However one time I was at Club Iniquity in downtown Dallas and I was just sitting with my friends at a table, really bored since I don't like clubs, especially when I'm sober. There's a lady mid-20s ish sitting at the table next to me who I talked with earlier who was pretty cool, and had a big mother****ing bottle of Skyy Vodka. Skyy is crap, but liquor is liquor so I asked her if I could have a shot or pay her for one. She says the price was one kiss for one shot. She was good looking AND I would get booze out of it so hey, everyone wins man. I ended up getting about 5 nice shots of vodka then she told me she had a "special shot" lined up for me if I went to dance with her. I'm a lightweight so at this point I'm already drunk and oblige.

We get back to the table and she does some fiddling around and hands me an upside down gatoride bottle cap and tells me to drink up. Now, I was assuming at first that it was Everclear, given she gave me such a small amount in a bottle cap, so I tossed it and it didn't taste alcoholic in the least, it tasted like salty water. Everything goes by smooth as I'm getting to know this girl a little better then I start to feel like, REALLY good. She looks at the dopey smile on my face and asks "You feelin' that G?" Realizing I had just taken a cap of GHB was the last thing I remember before blacking out and waking up sleeping in my laundry room with no pants on.

Last edited:
The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've only blacked out twice, though one of those times was fairly recent and has made me rethink my drinking habits.

I was at a friends place and we were playing the drinking game for the movie, Finding Nemo. Now here's the trick. Use beer, wine coolers or Mike's Hard. Because you will not make it through the movie if you're doing shots of hard liquor. So of course I do Tequila. Terrible idea. I was the only dude there and made a complete ass out of myself in front of my friend and all her hot friends. The last thing I remember is every one of us talking like a whale, then all of a sudden I'm at work passed out on a table in the back of the store missing a shoe, my fingers are all cut up, my left shoe and sock clad right foot are smothered in mood, and I've got a huge tear in both the crotch of my jeans and boxers(I'm lucky that's all that was torn) I recall a few moments though. I remember walking down this trail in the middle of town where a creek runs nearby. That was where I figure I lost my shoe, I wouldn't be surprised if it got sucked into some mud and I just kept stumbling on. I also remember hobbling into the local hookah bar right as they close and buying a box of shisha.

Apparently I thought it would be a good idea to walk to work and sleep there so I could be on time since I was the one opening. I woke up around 8 and was supposed to open at 9. There was no way I could work in the clothes I was in, so I hobbled back over to my friend's apartment a mile away still missing my shoe. I was so glad to find my car was still parked where I left it last night since I was really worried that I had put it into a tree somewhere along the way. I got in, drove home, changed and went back to work.

It was really ****ed up. This was the same party that I posted some pictures from in the picture thread and I really don't remember any of that happening at all...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I highly recommend anyone who smokes regularly to spend the few hundred dollars to get a vaporizer, it's alot easier on your lungs in the long run and you will also get MUCH higher. (smoking weed, since you are burning it you get roughly 40%-50% THC content, vaporizing it gives you about 95%, do the math.)
Yea, Vapos are awesome. I've only smoked out of one once, but that one time was awesome. I wish I had the money to get one. Another benefit to using a vapo is that it makes smoking weed taste like popcorn. I think it has to do with the THC burning, but regardless it's awesome to taste popcorn.

Best answers
She looks at the dopey smile on my face and asks "You feelin' that G?" Realizing I had just taken a cap of GHB was the last thing I remember before blacking out and waking up sleeping in my laundry room with no pants on.
date rape by a girl

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
last week on monday it was my friends 18th birthday.

i got a txt the next morning saying "Lee, why am i covered in mud?"

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Says some. I think the high is worth the effect it has on your lungs, which I don't think is comparable to smoking cigarettes, and I don't smoke those.
Make a vaporizer outta a lightbulb and ****.

Best answers
Just had one of those times this last Saturday night.

I woke up sunday morning in bed next to some chick i dont even know, shes all cuddled up with me. I now have a busted hand, im covered in rug burns, my eye was busted open, and i have a bruised shoulder and all that great stuff.

My buddy's sleeping in the snow... 10 feet below the balcony. There's girls passed out in the bathtub, the carpet is covered in ash and cigarette butts, and on top of that the railing was busted where my friend apparently "fell" off the balcony and hit the ground 10 feet below (as i said earlier). There were well over 30 people passed out everywhere in this tiny ass apartment....

God that party was awesome hahaha

Then i proceeded to drive home drunk, and the guy's truck next to me has a used condom draped across his windshield lmao

So again, great party XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom