One of the many reasons i don't play Halo 2

Best answers
Honestly Halo2 is a "Ok" Game, but it is people like this that make it a not so great game, this is like the only Xboxlive game that you have to truly deal with these kind of people.

There are a few more, but this one is just ug, and if WoW had voice chat, in pvp it would be a little like this.

I do have to give warning for extreme lanuage tho, this kid is a little crazy in my opinion, i dunno how his TV stays in tact i really don't, honestly in the 2nd video i was hoping it would explode lol.

http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/652.html

http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/1139.html

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rage, lol.

The Internet: making it possible for people to be *******s behind a shield of anonymity since 1992.

EDIT: Skimmed through the second one, and... that kid might want to get some help. No joke.

Best answers
The sad thing is this was not staged in anyway, however i did find another video that seems to promote this type of stuff in a rather comical way, ill see if i can find it.

http://media.putfile.com/xboxsmack
Here it is, as before a warning for language.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, I swear, the kid int he second video looks like he's gonna turn into the hulk.

Awesome find, Awesome in-****ing-deed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lets see how far that guy gets in life with a temper like that. Seriously, how does this guy even have friends?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They should include a warning with every game:

"Contents may make you become pressured to yell at your Monitor or Television Screen."

That kid's going banana's over a game, he's going to be another one of Jack Thompson's buddies if that kid doesn't learn to chill.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How does that last statement even make sense?

Anyway, the kid is a moron if that entire clip wasn't planned out. The point of playing a game is to have fun. Not to yell at your t.v., pick it up, wave it around a bit, and put it back down.

Best answers
Im currently downloading Part 2 right now, and gonna download part 1 later.

I had a similar problem, but I wasn't swearing and I wasn't online. I whipped my X-box with my MadCatz MicroCon Controller, and glitched up my copy of the game. But I fixed that little problem and my game works too. :D

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Jack Thompson is a lawyer who is well known to take cases which involve video games. Most of the time it has to do with a person who commits a crime due to playing a video game. He believes video games influence violence, so seeing that kid going crazy would make Jack Thompson try to further elaborate his thoughts on how video games influence violence and violent behaviors.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's going to be another one of Jack Thompson's buddies because he screams and yells a lot when he doesn't get his way? Even if Jack Thompson DID exploit this video in some way (even Thompson no longer has any credibility), it wouldn't make the kid one of his buddies.

Best answers
I understand what MC is saying, your just not gettin it Zeo.

I just watched the video clip, it looks kinda staged but still very believable. He needs a psycologist if that isn't staged at all. But I'm pretty sure it is, on account of people acting differently infront of a camera (most do, especially when it is put on the net).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was so ****ing funny. My buddy's brother is like that, it's so funny cuz he blows too so we just kick his ass and he flips out, it's awesome.

Best answers
I used to be like that, when I prepubescent and wasn't having sex.

This is but another example of spoiled, North American brats who get all kinds of good **** that they don't deserve, let alone take care of.

Now, I've gotten angry before at my games. But not to the point of screaming out every cuss word in the english language in a large string in an attempt to make some kind of insult... Furthermore, I've never done it online.

I've flipped the bird, I've used my fair shair of "s***s" "f***s" while getting my ass kicked, and I've slammed my fists on more than a handful of things I shouldn't have.... Then I grew the **** up.

Best answers
Yeah, I control myself when ever I want to hit something with something. Its kinda sad though, my friends make jokes whenever we play Halo 2, about the whole controller incident I had.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Walmart Security said:
I understand what MC is saying, your just not gettin it Zeo.
I know exactly what he's talking about, and he's wrong. All he did was curse, yell, and lift up a t.v. and gently put it back down. This doesn't mean that he's going to go on a killing spree, which would help Jack Thomas. Again, he has lost all credibility so he doesn't even matter anymore.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I laughed. I seriously thought he was going to throw the tv out the window or something. When he oh so gently put it back down, I got pissed, and threw my monitor out the window calling him a ******.

It would have been hilarious if his mother opened the door and said "Hi there little Jimmy i made peanut butter and jelly sandwiches downstairs for you. And then he said "Shut up *****" and slammed the door with his foot. Good times...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's just rediculous. If it isn't staged, that kid just needs to calm down. I never through the controller, hit the tv, or any of that. I may cuss outloud, and if it's an OVERWHELMING frustrating play, I may punch a pillow. It's ashame he can't think "Hmm..Maybe I shouldn't be bursting a blood vessel over dying once in a video game?"

Though his attmepts of punching the T.V screen were priceless.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
I know exactly what he's talking about, and he's wrong. All he did was curse, yell, and lift up a t.v. and gently put it back down. This doesn't mean that he's going to go on a killing spree, which would help Jack Thomas. Again, he has lost all credibility so he doesn't even matter anymore.
Whatever man.

yeah, I think its staged.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
That's just rediculous. If it isn't staged, that kid just needs to calm down. I never through the controller, hit the tv, or any of that. I may cuss outloud, and if it's an OVERWHELMING frustrating play, I may punch a pillow. It's ashame he can't think "Hmm..Maybe I shouldn't be bursting a blood vessel over dying once in a video game?"

Though his attmepts of punching the T.V screen were priceless.
Or maybe he just shouldn't suck so bad.
But you're right, it was priceless.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:

Anyway, the kid is a moron if that entire clip wasn't planned out. The point of playing a game is to have fun. Not to yell at your t.v., pick it up, wave it around a bit, and put it back down.
He must play it for those milliseconds where he's going "OWNED!!!" just before someone tags him and he has an anneurism.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom