One of the many reasons i don't play Halo 2

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then you wouldn't have been his friend in the first place.

Best answers
Im talking about him hanging with his friends in the end of movie 2. If I was that kid that was gettin punched by him, then I would've kicked his ass a long time ago.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Assuming this is real, the kid has some serious problems.

Random

R
Wolf Devil said:
This is but another example of spoiled, North American brats who get all kinds of good **** that they don't deserve, let alone take care of.
I am sure the fact that he is American has little to do with it. Considering being spoiled or welloff are not traits that are owned by Americans only.

Best answers
I never said they were. But you gotta admit, this sure as feck aint happenin in England or Australia.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And you would know that how? Hate America all you like, but you need to realize that you guys are exactly like us.

And yes, all North Americans are spoiled. Every single last one of us. Sure, the most populous cities in North America also have some of the poorest people, but thats ok. They're spoiled too.

Best answers
I never said they were. But you gotta admit, this sure as feck aint happenin in England or Australia.
yah no ones ever heard of soccer riots right? and thats a much better reason to get pissed and violent.

Best answers
That's probably all put for show, and it simply sucks beyond imagination.

The guy is a wuss irl, should get someone to kick him in the balls til he spits enough blood to choke it in.

Best answers
tolore said:
yah no ones ever heard of soccer riots right? and thats a much better reason to get pissed and violent.
Yes.

Nixon said:
Hate America all you like, but you need to realize that you guys are exactly like us
.. Guys? I'm one guy. Note the lack of plural. And I know I'm like you... I live here >_>

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to suggest you stop calling me Nixon. We aren't friends. I don't know you, you don't know me. If you feel the need to address me, you will address me as Zeonix.

I said guys because I was talking to you and everyone like you. Think. It helps sometimes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stay on-topic boys. That helps you avoid warnings.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Assuming that he can find somebody stupid enough to let him procreate...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know he will.

"I can change him!"
"I know it looks bad, but you don't know what he's like when we're alone!" etc. etc.

I love playing against gamers like this guy, if I can beat them. I figure if I can piss them off enough they'll either rage-quit like he did or they'll break their system, freeing the gaming community for even longer.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Geez, that guy is, how we Brits like to say, F****d in the head. I've gotten peeved at games before (Killer Instinct, Idol any one? Damn several thousand hit combos) but not enough to scream and throw/pathetically slap things.

If that guy ever has children then I feel sorry for them. I mean what's he going to do? "What?! You don't like the faces I'm pulling to amuse you?! *Insert him screaming like a girl here* F*** YOU, YOU ******! *slap*" Not exactly the best way to parent kids.

It's no wonder that people think all gamers are violent, immature, morons who are one Team Kill away from going on a killing spree. Damn...

Best answers
This kid is a Dyke. plainly said. I would kick his ***** ass all over the place, preferably with a powerbomb or a spine buster (im really good at doing spinebusters). What a little *****, forget kicking him in the balls, thats what pussies do. Fight him like a man... or boy... or whatever the hell you are. Pussies fight dirty.

Best answers
Whatever, dude these kids are the reason I play video games on the internet. People like that just need to be raped online just so they get like that hahaha.

I'd play halo 2 to find someone like that.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Draylock1 said:
I'd play halo 2 to find someone like that.
And then roll on the floor laughing your head off whilst they are screaming obscenities over the mic. :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow way to make me feel good about myself guys. That person is me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom