One of the coolest models ever...can you make it?

Best answers
So, you think you might to be able to make one of the best people ever in DBZ? The Strongest character EVER with a power level higher than SS5 Goku's X 1,000,000? Yep thats right. Its the faithful companion of King Kai, Bubbles The Monkey. Make a bubbles model! It would be sweet!:D

Banned
Banned
Best answers
But...there is no ssj5....

and bubles has no abilities whatsoever, other than being faster than most first-time visitors to kaio's planet

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AHHH a newb, didnt smell one of those in a while.
Plus why would you want to be a small monkey?

Best answers
A cool idea for a new ESF version

Well, it would be awesome to be bubbles cuz you could be the coolest monkey, but what i sorta really meant was that the saiyans should be able to have a moonlight ability(like what vegeta used when he fought goku) to turn into the giant super monkeys. Thats what I wanted to be in, bubbles was just a ways of gettin there. :D Oh and it would be cool to be a small monkey cuz you could be small and people woudnt see ya!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There trying to keep the game even!!!

They have desided about the Oozzaro {spelling?} I don't know what it is though.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Stop screwing around with the font colors, Fate, it's annoying.
And stop bringing up the friggin' Oozaru c r a p.

They're never gonna add that as a normal ability.
The only way I see the oozaru's showing up is in a "Everybody vs the Oozaru" mode.

If they added bubbles....
they could add a mode that was in turok 2
where one person was a monkey, and everybody had to fight to kill the monkey.

It was insane.

Anyway..bubbles is a very bad idea.

Best answers
I agree with Chimpy it would be C A C K to have a small fragile monkey thats got less power level the Roshi's turtle (00.01 according to bulmas scouter)

But HUNT THE MONKEY would be fun..........1 Bubbes or gregory (Small Cricket insect thing) and the rest have to get to and wack it or catch it :tired: O_O

And the Oozaru would be naf...i mean it was **** in BFP so what diff would tgere be in ESF
:rolleyes:

However there is a sort of SSJ5 u know...its not labelled as SSJ5 though.......but its next from the SSJ4 so why not call it SSJ5? its a more logical......other then to call SSJ4.5 ;)

Ok my say done...BYE :)

Best answers
That would be gay playing as a monkey, You would be hit by a punch and die instantly!

Oh, there is NO SSJ4... There is a Super 4 that Gokuu, and Bejiita Recieve, Along with Gogeta

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom