One of the biggest secret document leaks in US history details failure in Afghanistan

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in before the owner of the site is assassinated

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't trust Wikileaks anymore. They put a spin on things, and a "leak" should never have a spin.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, I remember the last time they caused a fuss, it was because they TITLED their findings. Basically telling the viewers what they were seeing (as opposed to letting these people decide for themselves what it was). At that point I decided they were douchebags, and not to be trusted.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Can't say im surprised, but then again this whole war is total bull**** to begin with.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can't say im surprised, but then again this whole war is total bull**** to begin with.
I concurrrrrr, this "war" is ****ing retarded.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The world as is now, is bull****. People won't ever see peace again. All you can do is sit back and watch. This multi-national forum proves everyone of every race and nation can get along if they try.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The world as is now, is bull****. People won't ever see peace again. All you can do is sit back and watch. This multi-national forum proves everyone of every race and nation can get along if they try.
Ehhhhhhhhh.......................................................
I hate to wake you up, but the world has -never- been at peace.

War is just part of human nature. And if anything, with resources dwindling it will only get worse in the future.
You can't really compare forum interactions with country interactions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom