One of my best friends died

Best answers
Yep, i feel broken and empty.

Sunday 5 o clock in the morning.
I was calling my dad too pick us up and the next thing happended when i hang up the phone.

My best friend was lying on the ground, i runned towards him and checked his breathing and his pulse.
I was horrified because he wasn't breathing at all and i didn't feel any pulse.
I rushed towards the phone cell and called 911.
Alot of people near me were just watching.

The ambulance came but it was already too late.
He died.
His heart stopped funtioning.

Believe it or not, he died exactly on the date he was born.
He turned 16 that night.

Jean Pierre (his name) Born: 28/03/'88 6:00 am Died 28/03/'04 6:00 am

Somehow i feel guilty..

Last week, was the week of horror.

Monday: Our neighbour died (he was old)
Thursday: My bike was stolen out of my garden
Friday: My dad got attacked by a thief, the thief grabbed a knife and hit my fathers hand (the knife went through it).He is ok now.He had too go to the hospital
Sunday: My best friend Jean Pierre died

Something tells me that this is more than coincidence...

Best answers
Exuse my post .

I am sorry to hear about your friend .

Best answers
Im glad you edited your post and thought about what you wrote sorrow.
I am sorry to hear about your misfortune hyperblade, just don't blame yourself when you tried.
May today be the start of better week for you.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Really sorry to hear about the loss, you have my sympathy - even though that will not help in any way. :(

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope the tide will turn again for you hyperblade. I know how it feels to loose a close friend.

Cold Steel.

Best answers
that is horrible... what kind of twisted coincidence this is i don't know... but i know how it's like when you lose a person you loved, i lost tons of family members, including my grandparents and uncles, but having to lose a friend in such a way is just too sick to describe...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you never mentioned what happened to him? did he just fall over and die? man this is bad. i wish u luck in the future. Remember, when there is darkness, there is light. And soon it will shine on you. ;) Jean Pierre sounds familiar. I have a friend named Pierre Jeane *girl*wish u luck in the future man

Retired
Best answers
I can only imagine what that must have been like, i'm sorry for you.

The world isn't fair, but i'm sure that good things will come on your path. never lose hope.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My immediate condolences.... losing loved ones is always painful. Use it as a reflection on who you are and where you've come from. Live in their memory, instead of the "what if".

Be strong, some say life will question your strength. Good luck, your friend will be in my prayers.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My condolences, sir. I know how repeated bad events can feel, I lost 2 relatives in the same year, 1 at the beginning of the year, 1 at the end of the year in 1997, and it was the hardest year for me to deal with, as they were 2 relatives who took a lot of time into my growth through my childhood.

I wish you fortitude and wisdom to see through these times.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Life isn't fair. Hope you feel better one day.

Best answers
Very sry to hear aboot your losses hyper. I know its been a tough week. If you are religious then talk to God about it, Im sure he will help you through this. So buddy all my sympathy to you.

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
hyper, i know what your feeling right now..
may i ask you something where do you live..?

(im holland, zoetermeer)

Best answers
Oh my God,
I cannot even begin to imagine what you are going through... all i can say is that... gosh i dont know what to say... umm.. well i guess the only thing i can say is that, "Through any hardship you can find peace, all you must do is be at ease." I made that just for you. I hope light may shine upon you and lift this heavy burden off of your shoulders so that you may once more be happy.

Good Luck my friend...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom