Best answers
UPDATES BELOW

Ok hands are comming and the body still needs work here and there! im gana skin it myself thats not 2 hard....

But this guys gana need his own animations cause im forced 2 make him a custom skeliton! I can TRY 2 make some my self but i could use some help if anyones intrested!

EDIT* oh yea and so far its like 825 prollys!

OMF 2097 is a pretty cool robot fighting game - It was made a freeware game to premote the upcomming realese of a new version!

Get OMF 2097 HERE (its only 6mb)

THE JAGUAR

Best answers
Great, its only basic but it looks great, good job mate

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Great! I remember playing OMF back in elementary school! I still have the floppy's for it, heh! At any rate, looks great, a spitting image of Jaguar from the original OMF

EDIT - I just realized you had a link to download OMF the full version in your post - I had to edit that out, Warez aren't allowed, even if the copyright is that old...

Best answers
UPDATES BELOW
Ok this is the finished model!

SSJ 4 GOTENKS has a cool idea for skinning it so im gana use it! and hes also helping me assign it seing as every time i try i bugger it up!

Orz

Best answers
The nostalgia... filling me with... old memories.... OMF 2097 is the best fighting game ever. I still remember the Katana's decapitation finishing move as if I'd used it only yesterday.

Oh, and yes, the model is great.

Best answers
Nice model, I remember pl aying that game it was so great lol, anyway great job dude :D

Best answers

Yep its done

Big thax to SSJ 4 GOTENKS who came up with the idea for the skining and chest!

after he went 2 bed saying hed do it tmorrow i got bored soo I did it myslef these are my textures and all my model!

:D

DOWNLOAD

Click the JAGUAR.rar file 2 download :D

*EDIT* oh yea replacs piccolo!

Best answers
Congradulations!

Wele HawKi , Congradulations , this is your first pBp - figure model ,
Now if some edit it he l give credit to you , great feeling isnt it?
Great model , i you like figure modeling , you can make a T-101 , or a T-x from terminator , i mean terminator without skin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom