Best answers
ok guys it seems that whenever my model is doing the distructo disc, the disc is in the MIDDLE OF HIS BODY, not above his hand, would anybody happen to know why is this? perhaps bone assignment has to do with this? does anybody know? i'd appreciate the help!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Bryggz
ok guys it seems that whenever my model is doing the distructo disc, the disc is in the MIDDLE OF HIS BODY, not above his hand, would anybody happen to know why is this? perhaps bone assignment has to do with this? does anybody know? i'd appreciate the help!
No cause I used God Gundam's Goten replacement for Krillin
instead of Gohan and it shows the kienzan charge up in his body
too. And that Goten model is pretty small.

ZuL

Best answers
Isn't that what "attachments" are for? I believe it's the same with holding weapons, you need attachments where the hands are for the weapons to be "put" in the hands.

Best answers
Put the arms higher in an editor and check or the attachement are in the hands if you lift the arms.

Best answers
lol your all wrong it is because the bone controller links.....krillins dstucto disc uses one in the fingers so....to fix you have to add that part of krillins .QC into Gotenk's .QC and its fixed;D

i could do it if you want

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
decompile the krillin model, and copy the attachment code and put it into the goten model or whoever models QC then recompile

Best answers
thx a lot guys i can always count on you to help :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom