you like?

• Good Idea!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad Idea!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
first, no, this isnt about melee attacks. i just wanted to say that right off the bat. this is about a possible map option. since i was told there would be no single player for this game, ever, i was curious if instead there could be a few co-op maps? i know you also said there would be no movie characters, but i think a super powered hildegarn creature (who would need a new model) would be very useful for this. in fact, if your not making playable characters based on people in the movies, you could make about 13 diffrent co-op maps using them instead. it would deffeintly make an interesting change, something with a little story where you fought with all the other people against one super strong enemy. what do you all think?

Best answers
You mean something like a map where brolly is some superbot wich you need to kill? Sure, could be fun and all but if ur alone on that server, (if u want that urself or if no-one shows up) ur toast. Well if that bot has some superskill that is.

Best answers
that would be awsome like for the hidengarn haalfs u have to save tapion or something not let the two halfs get together yeah that would be awsome

oNe

Best answers
Yeah, like shadow_wolf said, just like they are programming for the CTDB mode, where you walk over a DB and pick it up, for instance (when fighting Hildegarn) one player could distract Hildegarn by blasting him, while the other swoops in and drags Tapion away into a derelict building or something... just an idea :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You mean team work vs bosses???? sounds like a good idea having bosses on maps and who defeats the legendary boss will be name LEGENDS.Kinda like a guild (^_^ Like me and my guild already complete EVERQUEST!)

Best answers
dunno, seems impossible. that would mean that the bot has to be godlike. and godlike bots are seriously unbeatable. unless you make like a little story mode of it that you train and stuff to beat the bot. but i dont think they have time for that...

Best answers
Solidus Fox said:
dunno, seems impossible. that would mean that the bot has to be godlike. and godlike bots are seriously unbeatable. unless you make like a little story mode of it that you train and stuff to beat the bot. but i dont think they have time for that...

They don't. But they could at least create a different option for the bots, a superbot, with better A.I., startin' with a BIG power level etc. So it would be worth fighting with (while in a team, of course.). You alone can beat up three of the actual bots at a time.

Best answers
That would be soooo fun!!! This is a great idea. I support the idea 100%.;D;D:D:D:fight::fight::]:]

Best answers
say, it is possible to make a story mode kinda thing ya know. it doesnt actually have to folow dbz, but more like a side story, where you build up your character while playing the story. kinda like a sort of a rpq/quest mode.

Best answers
:O

Wouldnt they have to implement Me's bot code in??I heard they didn't want to put it in though....but could be a rumor

As for the idea.....sounds good but then again,HL has limits....

Best answers
Yeah, it does have limits, but look what they did with the eternal dragon...if they can do that..I think they could manage this...if they wanted to that is...o_o

Best answers
i totally agree with this idea, i was just about to go on a serial killing for an idea like this to actually happen, good thinking man, but unfortunately i doubt the team would do something like this

Best answers
gr8 ideaa i had the same thing at my mind
superbot is could be very nice lick brolly or something lick him

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom