On my own behalf

Best answers
I've been in enough servers to hear that I've been apparently banned from the Esforces.com servers. I'll let everyone know that that was not me, but it was Devil taking my name and pulling his old routine of flooding the servers. If all of the servers ran that Admin Mod for ESF that's available and set it to kick anyone who puts out too commands in a certain timelimit, then the whole Devil problem would be resolved. My IP wasn't banned, but Devil's so I guess it's all fixed anyway. But yeah, that wasn't me.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have confirmed this, and Pcjoe was kind enough to inform me of his UniqueID = 333709.

This is really Devil using my clan member's name : |::Z::| Halorin {asc}. I request people to ban his new WONID from your servers and also request HSU to add his new WONID "333709" to the list in the Devil Sticky Thread. You can confirm that this information is correct from Pcjoe.

Thanks,
grOOvy.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I caught him today as well, he was under the alias "COLDFUSION"

Force Pit Member
Best answers
yea i saw him too, but i didn't know it was him...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just PM one of the mods in charge or catching Devil, and get everything sorted out.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, i was talking to GrOOvy today, it seems like devil is getting a little smarter, going under names of other players... Be nice if we could contact his ISP and get his service disconnected.

Best answers
Why don't you guys just read what I posted in the private forum and ban him that way? It really isn't that hard. Subnet subnet subnet!

We've reviewed all the IP's in his area, his is the only kind. Ban his subnet, hell, band HIS STATE!

It really is that simple.

I mean, if I could, I would gladly go into each and every persons console and type

banid 000.xx0.0x

where 0's and x's are his subnet. Simple.

Best answers
He's also been impersonating me several times today. I caught him in atleast 3 servers with my name.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Devil is a nerd without a girlfriend. Reminds me of "Signs." :laff:

Anyway, Devil has been using other peoples names for a good while now. Yah he bugs, but what can we do? I'm hoping what Cookster said can be done. That Devil guy should go to hell. o_O

Best answers
hey i have a question....if you dont have Adminmod, can u still ban them?? like what that guy said, ban 333709 in console? can you do that even though you don't have adminmod? cuz i would really hate if someone just crashed my server when i FINALLY transed krillin

P.S.

KRILLIN OWNS!!!!!!!!!! Scatter shot/beams earn u lotsa PL (PCJoe remember what i said about the trails?) and I go by KenshinHimuraAC or [Demon]BahamutGoku(or cloud) k, later, can't wait till 1.1! GJ TEAM!

Best answers
...If all the servers would simply run Admin Mod, Devil wouldn't be able to flood anything anymore. Why doesn't anyone listen to me?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
look guys, cut the spam right now. get back on topic

Best answers
WEll i met him trice now.. he smashed the dutch esf servers, man anoying.
but can't we get a team of 'crackers' on his pc? that would be cool :D

Best answers
Originally posted by BlackVashAngel
hey i have a question....if you dont have Adminmod, can u still ban them?? like what that guy said, ban 333709 in console? can you do that even though you don't have adminmod? cuz i would really hate if someone just crashed my server when i FINALLY transed krillin

P.S.

KRILLIN OWNS!!!!!!!!!! Scatter shot/beams earn u lotsa PL (PCJoe remember what i said about the trails?) and I go by KenshinHimuraAC or [Demon]BahamutGoku(or cloud) k, later, can't wait till 1.1! GJ TEAM!
ESF is build on Halflife/Counterstrike engine right ? doesn't that means that you can still ban people with rcon commands ?

if so just type rcon users

and you'll be able to see his wonid.. i thought banning was like..

rcon banid 0 1283187 kick

ofourse i could be wrong i played counterstrike for 3.7 years and started this game 4 days ago :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
erm before you can use rcon you have to set an rcon pass
i believe it can be done with the command sv_password
then you can type rcon status, OR just status in console,
the difference between: status and rcon status, is that with the rcon command you can see the persons IP behind their names

Best answers
oh the best part of beening Australian, our severs as so laggy for none Aus, NZland and south east asia people that we dont get this trouble

THE LOVE OF BEENING AN AUSTRALIAN

but i will watch out for him!!!

Best answers
Originally posted by Reptile
erm before you can use rcon you have to set an rcon pass
i believe it can be done with the command sv_password
then you can type rcon status, OR just status in console,
the difference between: status and rcon status, is that with the rcon command you can see the persons IP behind their names
WRONG sv_password is the server password.. the rcon_password can be set the same way you have to log it on later on..

the command is...

rcon_password ! !

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom