On my own behalf

Best answers
It's not about banning Devil. He has a bunch of different WONIDS. The Admin Mod program kicks out people who input too many commands in a certain amount of time, thus killing his ability to flood the server. If all the servers ran that, he couldn't do it anymore. What don't people get? How many times does this need to be said? Really.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll tell you what... I'm going to be putting a server up and if he does anything to it he will be dealt with. I guarantee my friend can get his ip and all his information if he was to try anything. I will report him to his isp also. If he takes any violent measure against the server such as trying to actually hurt it his computer won't come back online. I can say this much... I'm sick of people f'ing things up so that others can't have fun and just enjoy themselves now and then. I work a full time job and on my free time when I'm actually not too tired to play I want to be able to relax and play a good game with people. I'm not going to allow one person to mess the whole thing up and I think that everyone should do the same. Admin mod will work if someone can program that plugin to do so. I don't know the halflife engine but one would think you could just patch esf so that it doesn't happen. Again I don't know what that would involve and don't hold it against me if its not feasible.

Best answers
stupid devil, i am agianst the death penalty but this sort of violations should get it:p!!!why cant he **** cs or something, they have a way bigger team to deal with these sort of situations!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom