OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
i was watching channel 5 csi:miami but it was on a brake and an advert came on and it was about a person :S but she had TWO HEADS NO JOKE SCARED ME LOL!!!!!!!!:scared:

Best answers
It's called mutation and deformation, quite a few people have some sort of deformation. Nothing to freak out for.

Best answers
i saw much mutants but person with two hads :S nah

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's a lot of strange crap like that. I'm under the impression it's not that rare for snakes to be born with two heads.

As for humans, I've heard of people aging either incredibly fast or incredibly slow, can't remember which one.

Best answers
Rolfs did you think you were halcuinating? Or dreaming or it was part of the show?

Best answers
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! seriously on channel five if your from the uk trust me i wouldnt lie

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Probably fast Sub, there are 'young' children that have a disease that makes them age at an incredible rate, I don't think they even reach the age of 20, because by that time their body would be like 70 years old.

But Xen, are you sure it wasn't just a Siamese twin? One human with two heads, well I have never heard of that. But I have heard of stories of a Siamese twin who shared the exact same body, but they each had their own head.

And it could also be photo shopped or something.

Best answers
Suddenly a movie called "Stuck on you" came in my mind. Funny movie. Its about siamese twins that share the same liver.
The second link Zeonix posted was actually about siamese twins too, rather than two heads(Actually theres not much difference).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom