OMG who cant stand this!?

Best answers
Ok so u join a game, pick your person and get into the fight only to relize that now because the other people have been palying for like 3 hours and of a billion power level they only need to blow on you and you die. I mean you start out at like 1000 or somthing and now the only way to power up is to die ALOT (which you will do anyway) or kill them. Which the only way thats gonna happen is if they have 1 hp from another battle. Who else hates this?

Best answers
Bah, it's possible to kill a very high PL character just using the starting PL, you just have to know what you're doing.

And you dont just gain power by killing/dying, you gain it by fighting.

Best answers
Its true.........by the way...........you gain more power when u die then when u kill someone. And its crap....I play lan with like 2 other friends, im kicking their butt's alot...but somehow the have a higher PL than me??WTF

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How you gain power is determined by the average PL. How much PL you get by doing somehthing varies I believe. So sometimes you might get more PL for a death.

-Karrde-

Best answers
Balance system really isn't it?
Coz it would b unfair for someone who came in 3 hours late like the d00d said but u do get a fiar amount of PL added to balance things out more so i dunno wots his problem...
i would be more annoyed at peeps having a higher PL than u while u av the best score in server which is quite high yet they av a higher PL its really insane but yes its happened 2 me so many times

Best answers
Originally posted by Shingyboy
Balance system really isn't it?
Coz it would b unfair for someone who came in 3 hours late like the d00d said but u do get a fiar amount of PL added to balance things out more so i dunno wots his problem...
i would be more annoyed at peeps having a higher PL than u while u av the best score in server which is quite high yet they av a higher PL its really insane but yes its happened 2 me so many times
each character has his advanctages and disadvantages. If u play as gohan or trunks, u only need to gain very little pl to reach ssj and i also noticed that they gain pl faster than if u were to play as goku or vegeta.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A goku with a powerlevel of 10 million could EASILY beat a goku with a power level of 20 million. Why? Because it's all up to player skill there. The only advantage mr. 20 million has is that he will win every power struggle. Tell me, how often do power struggles happen? Next to never? Then that isn't much of an advantage. It's true that if you walk in and there's an SSJ goku with 20 million PL, and your in normal form, you'll get your ass kicked cause he has the speed and most likely HP advantage. But then again that same player as an SSJ goku with a power level of 4 million could own you just as much because that advantage doesn't change.

Power level was a problem in Alpha. It's no longer unbalanced.

QSD

Best answers
Originally posted by Htokilefa
Bah, it's possible to kill a very high PL character just using the starting PL, you just have to know what you're doing.

And you dont just gain power by killing/dying, you gain it by fighting.
u can gain it by dying, been on a 24/24 server, i started with more pl cuz others were at 100k and when i got killed by someone with a pl 5* higher then me i gained pl. when i died by someone arround my pl i lost pl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom