OMG! TryForce Done some unksinned models!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_O take care!
because this time i gonna .... show you.... some... MODEL AGAIN xD

damned ... since i get a C&D letter from Square enix i needed to close my Kingdom hearts mod. Now im going to redo all those characters but still do a same system of them...

here is what i got/edited now:

I give credits to Almighty_Gir (a.k.a. Mad_Axman) for using one of his refs.
Also i give credits to Enix for giving me one Usefull ref.

C&C are Wellcome!

Best answers
w00t! :D i loveh tehh first model! :D is it riku from kingkong hearts? ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol it "was" riku from kingdom hearts xD now hes like futur Riku... but i gotta change everyname and stuff

here is wire + count:

i was not aiming for a poly count under 4,5k

My next project will be Sakura from Naruto

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So you modeled those yourself? Pretty sweet

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TryForce said:
damned ... since i get a C&D letter from Square enix i needed to close my Kingdom hearts mod. Now im going to redo all those characters but still do a same system of them...
You've got to be kidding, it's a non-profit game. That's stupid. Just change the names to Sorah and Rikuu :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Growler said:
So you modeled those yourself? Pretty sweet
Sure i did xD who else? :p

Ravendust said:
You've got to be kidding, it's a non-profit game. That's stupid. Just change the names to Sorah and Rikuu :p
lool i wont ... also its gonna be more original xD

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:

unfortunately, it seems you dont understand why they would do it, but if you email them they will tell you (ive had 2 letters from their lawyers telling me to stop, on 2 different projects (one each). :p)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh, once o Chrono Triggers and on Sephiorot.

Well i dislike to get that... -.-" anyway i think otherwise ... my version will rock ur 50x0|2

what i did get:
Dear Customer:

Thank you for taking the time to write to us. We hope this letter answers your questions.

All content of our games is copyright SQUARE ENIX Co., Ltd. We regret to inform you that we do not grant permission to individuals to use any copyrighted content. Because we receive numerous requests, our policy is to decline any use of our copyrights. We currently are not granting permission to any one except our own business partners.

The Private Policy of SQUARE ENIX Co., Ltd./SQUARE ENIX Inc. stating the use of materials, is as follows:

All game materials, including, but not limited to, their design, text, graphics, screen shots, files are copyrighted by SQUARE ENIX Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. Any other use of materials of our games -- including any commercial use, reproduction for purposes other than that noted above, modification, distribution, or republication -- without the prior written permission of SQUARE ENIX is strictly prohibited. No materials of our games may be used on any other product, published, or otherwise performed in public. For any further inquiries regarding copyrights, give our main office line a call at (310) 846-0345 and the receptionist will direct you toward the proper contacts within the company.

We hope that this information has been of some assistance and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Thanks,
Square Enix Customer Support
www.square-enix.com

Best answers
That first model looks ok.. by the way whats a "gir"? I've been wondering if it means something.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really dunno what gir means but im sooo damned -.-" ...... i didnt saved the file of my last model.... x_x gotta redo him now!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kasey said:
That first model looks ok.. by the way whats a "gir"? I've been wondering if it means something.

It was Mad_AxMan's name before he changed it. Almighty_gir.

Mad_GirMan said:
unfortunately, it seems you dont understand why they would do it, but if you email them they will tell you
You're right, I don't understand, I mean, surely it's just generating more publicity (for free!) for the product? I'd rather not email them if you could just tell me the reason :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes, but it could be negative. basically, the way square looks at it, is that everything they have so far, can make them money. and people making fan based "products" whether they are free or not, doesnt matter to them. because they arent being created by square, they dont have to have the same quality standards. so even if its not the intent of the mod team, they could inadvertantly cause their products to look bad.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm ok About Square Enix everybody know. Now talk about my Models Please.
C&C plz

Best answers
The 2nd guy, his feet seem too uniform, they're just a straight tube'ish shape. Maybe make them a bit more foot shaped. How come they're not flat on the ground and he's kinda floating there? Is there a reason for that? Could you show the reference you used for that model? His abs seem oddly shaped. Check out some anatomy reference.

On the Riku, his biceps look wrong, from both the front and the side. Riku's wrists also look funny, it seems to bulge at the blue band, larger than his arm was further up, then get skinny real fast. In fact I'd consider redoing the arms completely, might be faster. The hands are also too small in proportion to the rest of him. If you're going for the Kingdom Hearts style they should be way bigger. Or if you want them more realistically proportioned they should still be increased in size, just not as much. Hope I've been helpful :)

Best answers
lemme just put it out I HATE KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!!!! METROS< DISNEY FINAL FANTASY TOGETHER DO....... o well the models should turn out fine. but is that a model for esf or that kh mod that never seems like it will be done?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom