OMG! this guy lives upto his name!

Best answers
blocking is the to reduce damage from ppl who always attack head on. as they say in the series, NEVER attack head on. so if they can't adapt then they're ****ed!!!

Best answers
yea if u haven't noticed u do loose hp when u block, and counter-attack block, so u can either just keep smacking the guy with powerful tele-kicks, or just ki blob him.

Best answers
Hey I dunno but I think it was me that called you a block whore. It was just me and the person. He did nothing but block more than half the time just wishing that you would land a counter on me. I still beat him though. Then I called the person a block whore. I didn't mean it personally its just funny how when peeps first learn to counter it gets so addictive that they don't want to do anything else. I was the same way myself lol but had to break out of the bad habit. So basically what i'm trying to say is when someone calls you a block whore its just because you may be over doing it or that they are so mad that you are good at it, thats all. Hope this makes sense. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom