Who would win in a fight?

• Eva-01 (late in the series, and in EOE0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • any gundam, from any series

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
@Ideas
(1) =>> Make a command when i press 2x times " Z " it will instant transform, but with less power then a full transformation. This is cool when using in combos like trow > transfor >> ki blast or kame... or something :D

(2) =>> Make a target locator ( On \ OFF ) i can see you as target and when swoop it takes me to you. This is good in performing combo`s like hit harD >>> trow and go after him fast.

(3) =>> When players falls down you can affect him by swoop and hit ( make it work )

Best answers
all 3 ---> more melee spammers.. which we DONT need.....

They make the game unbalanced... but then again I like to beam spam more so thats just me.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Ideas
(1) =>> Make a command when i press 2x times " Z " it will instant transform, but with less power then a full transformation. This is cool when using in combos like trow > transfor >> ki blast or kame... or something :D

(2) =>> Make a target locator ( On \ OFF ) i can see you as target and when swoop it takes me to you. This is good in performing combo`s like hit harD >>> trow and go after him fast.

(3) =>> When players falls down you can affect him by swoop and hit ( make it work )

1.) NO. It totally destroysthe fact that you have to play for the perfect transformation.

2.) And make the actuall targeting done by the players well gone. Allthough you may get your wish when the new advanced melee gets in. BTW ESF isnt budokai. >.>

3.) Thats already in >.> Its called a double single melee hit >.>

On a side note. Threads that are named the way you did are normally overlooked due to the caps + omg + proclaiming your ideas to be super. Thats an anoying way to write out titles for ideas and it makes people not want to read them.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2.) BTW ESF isnt budokai. >.>
Not yet, anyway.

Number 2 reminded me that I still want that little red targetting box that would allow us to know to keep track of the "Goku" we're fighting instead of hoping for the best, and possibly opening a second front.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
I recall there is something planned to "mark" the person you're fighting.
But its totally not like this.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I recall there is something planned to "mark" the person you're fighting.
But its totally not like this.
Awesome. This better not be an "Advanced Melee" only thing...

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
no its not some kind of adv melee only thing ;P

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All we need is an un-nerfed simple melee and we're golden.

Best answers
Grega said:
BTW ESF isnt budokai. >.>
Amen to that. And it better not be. Locators.... o_O The horror of it for all Beam Spammers.

But then again, You'll be able to win with that based on ping. Keep swooping, guys with uber crazy 475 ping (like moi) will be standing zombies.
If that gets it, it better work on ki blasts. So that it hits them all the time :D

lol THAT would be scary and stupid.

Best answers
ok (3) why 2 hits let it be more >.< so we can ki blast em then and then a beam or something more cooler

Remember this is DBZ = Melee >> beams >>> blast combined with instant ascend and stuff this is not flying mortal kombat.

And in Swooping Lockator i mean just when i hit some1 and then to go back fast again .

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
all 3 ---> more melee spammers.. which we DONT need.....

They make the game unbalanced... but then again I like to beam spam more so thats just me.

You criticize people who use melee? Although personally its the only thing that makes the game fun...Beam spamming is too easy...esp. while trans'd...And yea...i've beam spammed, and its boring...I'd prefer a heated meele fight.

Anyway on your ideas...
1.Horrible idea, it ruins the point of perfect trans.
2.Also a horrible idea...it was kinda like this in 1.1, but if you were to do this with adv. meele and the new features, it would suck...just lrn2aim
3.When a player is rolling you can hit them 1 more time...but if you can hit soemone stuck on a wall/floor, thats horrible (If thats what you meanT)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMGZZZ SUPER STUPID IDEAS O_O

Really though, whatever you're suggesting has already been considered, and well.. some that have already been implemented.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom