OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I'M NOT A SENIOR ANYMORE!!!!L;AKEJFOGI

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I demand and by demand I mean ever so nicely request (Because you mods are awsome) that you let this be a party thread. And by party thread I mean we all get up and parteh! KarrdeKNR of course you're invited. Everyone on the forums is invited :) Why? Because... I .... wanna rock and roll all night! And party everyday. Woo. Man, I love knowing how I don't have to go to school on monday when everyone else does. It owns.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did I mention that all the wisdom you will need to survive in college can be found on Animal House?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch said:
Did I mention that all the wisdom you will need to survive in college can be found on Animal House?
What's Animal House? Never heard of it. o.0

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even you. speaking of which I went to prom tonight. It's 2:26 am, and I have to drive to Estes park and the rocky mountain national part at 6 am. That's always good.

My prom date came from RI. And then after prom we went to the prom after party. Now she's in my room sleeping. I figured there's not point in sleeping so I'm still up trying to kill time. I'm hungry.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
****...yes.

Speaking of ****ing, I want to **** every single one of you......twice.
...that's okay. Really.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
My prom date came from RI. And then after prom we went to the prom after party. Now she's in my room sleeping. I figured there's not point in sleeping so I'm still up trying to kill time.
MISSION: FAILURE!!!!!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
Now she's in my room sleeping. I figured there's not point in sleeping so I'm still up trying to kill time. I'm hungry.
Well you could always keep her awake.. it is prom night after all..

Anywayz.. congratz again.. hope you enjoy all the partys that you are bound to have for the next month.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
Thanks guys. Zeo trust me I'll party so hard I just might die. Prom is tomorrow so that's going to own hard.

I have 2 options available to me. I can either go to metro state to learn to be a pilot (Wanted to do it becuase my Dad does it and i think it's cool) or go into the criminal justice program at ACC which I'm not too sure about.

I'm leaning more toward criminal justice only becasue I can't be a teacher and my Dad constantly tells me "You don't want to be a pilot- trust me" which puts me down.

Maj: How the hell can you not go to class and pass? How'd you know what to do?

Thanks everyone for congradulating me. Man it's good to be out of High School. And Deman I said "everyone else" That means you're included :D

are you colorblind?

if so, forget about becoming a pilot. and half of males are in some way colorblind. hope your one of the lucky ones. yea i wanted to be a pilot in the air force, but i cant. so i'll just bomb people with drones instead!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
are you colorblind?

if so, forget about becoming a pilot. and half of males are in some way colorblind. hope your one of the lucky ones. yea i wanted to be a pilot in the air force, but i cant. so i'll just bomb people with drones instead!
I'm not color blind, i'm color weak. I can't tell the difference between similar colors. My dad's a pilot with the same disability. I could become a pilot if I wanted to.

Best answers
How about some advice for the people that didn't graduate highschool!! BTW congratulations, highschool was a biatch!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom