Omg I'm Calling you out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
AfTeRsHoCk (26), SSJ5gotenks (25), SupaSlice (24), Shadow579 (23), Shinji (21), Loki (20), T{X}P (20), Joe-E (20), lololo_ (20), HazzY (20), MajinSupream666 (20), hiddenmist (20), asmatick (20), d_s_gamefreak (19), duy (18), Gh0st-Xer0 (17)
Happy birthday to all of you...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Probably....none of them visit ESF anymore. None of those names look familiar.

Best answers
These guys might not all post, but they may check the forums..and in case they do, then at least they will know that we made a post congratulating them on living another year, and it may brighten their day :eek: lol

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sure they're flattered that a bunch of guys they don't know or don't care about are wishing them a happy birthday.

Watch one of them post right after me and prove me wrong. -_-

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope.

I hope you guys don't plan on doing 365 of these threads a year :eek:

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope.

I hope you guys don't plan on doing 365 of these threads a year :eek:
I think this is a joke about the guy that keeps doing these type of threads.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a feeling this is some sort of "insult" directed at me.

Either way, I laughed.

Best answers
I think this is a joke about the guy that keeps doing these type of threads.
Someone here is a very intelligent man :eek:

and yes I plan on making another "omg calling you out, Sike! Happy B-day" thread tomorrow for everyone else's B-days.

I'm very dedicated to this cause, and getting my point across..

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So... you're calling me a homo now? I see.

Best answers
No, I'm not...It's not directed at any one particular individual..just a generalization

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, but it is, because it appears I'm the only one who makes these type of threads.

Best answers
Thats not how you should take it, but if it is, then I've edited my post and apologize..

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The mods are still able to see the post you directly insulted me. I also have a feeling this has to do with what happened a few nights ago. I feel that we have bad blood, but whatever.

Best answers
The mods are still able to see the post you directly insulted me. I also have a feeling this has to do with what happened a few nights ago. I feel that we have bad blood, but whatever.
Uhhh, i let that go after the discussion was ended. I have better things to do than waste time holding a grudge with someone on an ESF forum, and if you don't believe that then whatever, because I'm not gonna sit here and try to convince you that I don't have a problem with you. Chances are if you're set on thinking I dislike you, I probably wont be able to change your mind, and to be honest I don't care if you believe me or not. But what I do care about is the fact that you make accusations as to my motives. It was an honest mistake, and as I said in the chatbox, I was only calling the idea in general a homo, not you but I did edit that out and apologize. I had no idea you were the only one who made those threads. Whether or not you choose to believe me and accept it is up to you, but please refrain from trying to disect me and my motives when you really don't have any clue :(

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Leave Damaera alone. If he wants to "call you out" on your birthday, that's fine. That's his modus operandi. He doesn't "call out" noobs or people nobody really knows, so who cares? It's no different than any other birthday thread, really.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Either way, you're not going to make any more of these threads unless it's about an active member :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom