OMG I GOT MY MOTORCYCLE LIC!!!!! I WIN!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That will be all
thought i'd share my excitment with the beautiful people of the esf forums

::EDIT::

Important news: I'm so excited, i just can't hide it, i'm about to lose control and i think i like it....I'm so excited. Something something something something something. I forgot the rest. But I'm so excited, i just can't hide it, i'm about to lose control and i think i like it. Sugar+Coffee+ waking up at 7 am to go to a dmv that opens at 8:30 = wow. But that's okay because.... I'm so excited i think i like it, im about to lose control and i just can't hide it.... o.o

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The real question is, can an 18 year old afford insurance for a motorcycle?

Congrats regardless

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dyna superglide custom.

My dads harley :D

And no i can't afford it, hence my dad pays for it.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Come on up to the FC and pick me up, cutey.

Congrats.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PICKCHAS, that's what we need.

But I always thought a motorcycle to be invconvient, like if it's raining or cold, and turning requires more "skill" than a car, and oyur so damn close to the road O__o

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mm.. Yeah, try not to die FP. Other than those words of advice (which you owe me big time for), congratulations.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make sure you wear gloves. Always. Then you'll be the cool guy in town who has an uncanny resemblance to that guy from Jeepers Creepers ^_^.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
PICKCHAS, that's what we need.

But I always thought a motorcycle to be invconvient, like if it's raining or cold, and turning requires more "skill" than a car, and oyur so damn close to the road O__o
I would if i had a scanner or a digital camera, but i don't.

Motorcycles are for warm dry days. They're more of a "for fun" kinda thing.

Deman said:
Come on up to the FC and pick me up, cutey.
You bet! ; )

Kimfu said:
Be sure to not crash.. Motorcycle accidents tend to be messy..
Little too late on that one. Already have a few scars and a concussion from dirt biking.

Hybs a.k.a Subs said:
Mm.. Yeah, try not to die FP. Other than those words of advice (which you owe me big time for), congratulations.
I'll make you a delectable subway sandwhich for your kind words.

Zeo said:
Make sure you wear gloves. Always. Then you'll be the cool guy in town who has an uncanny resemblance to that guy from Jeepers Creepers ^_^.
Yeah... never saw that movie o.0

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got my motorcycle licence the day I turned 16 about 6 years ago. I drive it through all spring, summer and fall and I have not had one accedent. It is easy to stay alive if you dont act like an idiot on it. Also dont try to show off, thats how most people hurt themselves.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Erm... i've been riding for like... a year now.

I guess you're all taking this as an "I need advice on how to ride" kinda thing. Erm. Yeah I know how to drive.

But all in all... i show off all the time. If my car/ bike can go faster than the vehicle next to me at a stop light, i damn well let them know it.

There's nothing more fun than weaving in and out of traffic on the highway. One day i'll get busted for it, but it'll be well worth it.

::EDIT::

At Wally World Secretary: A crotch rocket IS a motorcycle o.0 What i drive is a harley. So it looks like this:

Except mines got some custom stuff put on it and it's red.

Best answers
I know a crotch rocket is a Motorcycle, i was just wondering what KIND of motorcycle you would be driving. My bad, I worded my question wrong.

And WTF is with Wally World Secretary? Is that my new nickname? I hope not, because Cap J just gave me one: Mr. Secsonlegs.... yeah, it was his idea, not mine. Keep that in mind.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Walmart Security said:
I know a crotch rocket is a Motorcycle, i was just wondering what KIND of motorcycle you would be driving. My bad, I worded my question wrong.

And WTF is with Wally World Secretary? Is that my new nickname? I hope not, because Cap J just gave me one: Mr. Secsonlegs.... yeah, it was his idea, not mine. Keep that in mind.
In the east coast people call Wal*Mart Wally Word. And i just reworded security to secretary. So yes, consider this your new nickname =P

So yeah it's that "I'm a bad ass biker dude with leather" kinda bike. My Dad hates crotch rockets >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom