OMG FAMILY GUY DOES PBJ

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
OMFG thats great!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, what are the chances, I'm watching this episode end as I type this, hahahaha, I cried from laughter.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, I saw this too. That was friggen awesome.

There were YTMNDs up about it before the episode was even over.

However. American Dad continues to disappoint me. I just don't like the family's Dynamic.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I repeadly said "Are you serious" while laughing my ass off while I saw Brian do the peanit buter jelly dance/song on tonight's episode.

Best answers
Heh yea, at least they are doing things that are recent on online chats...that is what i think makes it so funny...now think about the people that watch family guy and have NO IDEA what peanut butter jelly time means.... O_O

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess it's just a way to appeal to broader audiences. They name actors/actresses I have never heard off. Now he went for something that was aimed at the current generation and I'm sure anyone who has used the internet for at least a year would know where it's referenced from.

Smith....I want to see that in your signature ASAP

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It makes you wonder. American Dad also did an internet-trend reference (The guy with a stick at the Sci-Fi Con). Maybe the writers love themselves some internet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's awesome. :yes: ****in' awesome.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
I guess it's just a way to appeal to broader audiences. They name actors/actresses I have never heard off. Now he went for something that was aimed at the current generation and I'm sure anyone who has used the internet for at least a year would know where it's referenced from.

Smith....I want to see that in your signature ASAP
Roger, roger.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't find it funny. It was just ripping something off of the internet that I've already seen a billion times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom