OMG ANOTHER DTRAWING BY ME LOLOL

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude with a sword

its alright. nothing special. man i havent drawn in ages.
keep in mind im 14 so im not very good -.o

:0

any kind of critize please kthxbye

my friend drew the happy face ignore it :D:D:D

Best answers
ok I'm no proportionist or anything, just stating what I see wrong with it, ok the shoulder on the left is a lot smaller than the right, and the leg on the left is shorter than the right, and it looks like the body is at a tilt

hope you don't mind me doing this to show you what I mean

Best answers
Fourteen Smothteen.... I am only 15... :p

Any way it look prety desent for a beginner... complaring to the other iv seen here....

And lets not forget that penis beem....

Any way keep practising... And common... I am shure you can find a person to see the preportsions.... Just look at your deskmate or something.... And keeeeeepppp always in mind the preportsions >;O Most important...

All and all gj for you.... Keep ot up....(But relly fix the preportsions.. Like on the pic... ;) )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ashur said:
And lets not forget that penis beem....
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Vengeance said:
ok I'm no proportionist or anything, just stating what I see wrong with it, ok the shoulder on the left is a lot smaller than the right, and the leg on the left is shorter than the right, and it looks like the body is at a tilt

hope you don't mind me doing this to show you what I mean
Yeah I see what you mean. I noticed it when I was done that his body started tilting to the left. No hard feelings I'm hella glad you told me about perportions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom