OMG American DBGT is gonna suck!

Best answers
ive downlloaded many dbgt pics music and clips and ive only seen pics of goku as a kid never in the slips and the music does sux! i hope CN can come up with some better music. is barts voice really a girl? didnt know that, im at school and i learned more reading that than sitting here for 6 hours! dbgt is probly not going to be as cool as dbz but im still gunna watch it for the hell of it... why not? i know a guy from my church expert on dbgt and z he live in japan for 5 years hes seen all teh episodes ill ask him how long and whne goku is a kid for =)

Best answers
by the way cartoon network isnt in charge of the music or the dubs or any of thay, funimation is, cartoon network pays funimation to let them show DBZ and DBGT, there just the messenger

Best answers
Yeah that is true but CN starts DBZ episodes after the music intro so I hope they do that for DBGT since the american music sucks. Now the Cantonese DBGT song is the best, they should keep that.

Vortex - why dont you read my post above it says how long goku is a kid for and it is correct.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
true bart is a lovable character in the simpsons and suprisingly enough, his voice is done by a woman

Best answers
Originally posted by Twysta

Vortex - why dont you read my post above it says how long goku is a kid for and it is correct.
Did u live in japan and do u know japaneese and see all the original episodes in jap? i doubt it.... dont flame

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry to off-topic about your "girly" issues, but how and why did goku become a child in dbgt, i dont really know what happens cause i dont want to spoil it, but this i want to know :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im not sure check the internet... it solves all of lifes problems :D

lol

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Pilaf, the original DB villain, climbed to the Lookout with his two servants. Following the legend of another 7 Dragon Balls, the Black Star Dragon Balls I think, Pilaf searched the Lookout unaware that Goku was there having just finished teaching Ubuu.

Pilaf summoned the Black Star Dragon only to have Goku walk in on him and, seeing how much stronger Goku had become, said aloud:

"I wish he was the way he was when I first met him."

The Dragon granted his wish, transforming Goku into a child, then disappeared.

So there it is, it's not giving away much since it all happens in the first part of the first ep.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oooh maaan...i hate the sounds of that ;D ... doh doh doh doooooh (well by the sounds of it no, but is he still as strong and..although i said i dont wana know but, if he did lose his power...how does he get ssj4 ;/ )

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I suggest just watching the series. It is only 64 episodes long (maybe shorter, Funi likes to do that). He becomes a child in the first episode and can still do almost all the same stuff as he could before, he is just smaller now.

The story line is fairly interesting. I suggest checking it out when it comes out.

Best answers
SPOILER ALERT- happy Engar?

Yes very interesting. Some dragon balls we never heard of before that Kami made before he seperated with Piccolo (which is total bs because Kami wasnt allowed to become a guardian until he got rid of his evil side) has the power to, to everyones great amazing unbelievablle suprsise, blow up the Earth if a wish to prevent it used by the BSDBs. And Goku is suppose to go back to the first time Pilaf meant him which Goku would have a power level of 10, and 100 when he goes Ozzaru. He also happens to look nothing like Goku did when he was a child. Also, they meet this guy that was is supposely made up of the other race that existed on the saiyans home planet that the saiyans completely wiped out but someone these Tguys used all of their power to make one more of them that is so strong he possesses Vegeta. Then Goku as a child can somehow figure out how to grow his tail and then go SSJ4 and when he does for some bizzarre reaosn turns back into an adult as long as he's SSJ4. Then somehow with a machine Bulma makes Vegeta (possessed by Bebi) SSJ4 with a click of a button. Goku still wins but not before Earth is blown up and for no good reason Piccolo has a death wish and lets himself die on Earth while every1 is on this new planet tht Bebi wished for. Then, eventhough Shenlong was made by, controlled by,a nd only had the power of Kami and Dende all the bad wishes they made turn into 7 evil dragons that they have to fight eventhough the dragon is suppose to grant ANY wish whether it be good or bad if you grant 7 bad wishes it turns into 7 evil dragons. Then Goku and Vegeta kill em all and fuse to kill the last one. Fusion wears off and to everyones suprise Goku decides to use a Spirit Bomb for the 4th time in DB series! Last dragon is dead and Shenron magically appears and takes Goku away. Then eventhough their great great grandon's have hardly any saiyan DnA it flips forward 100 years where Goku and Vegeta's decendants are battling eachother in the WMAT as super saiyans and for some reason Goku is there and if that doesnt top it off he somehow grew up back into an adult eventhough in OtherWorld youd ont age and if he did he would be 100+ years old! Yup, the end.

I've read the entire summary of DBGT. Oh year Vegeta cuts his hair short for some reason and can somehow grow a mustache evnthough hes never done so int he show before and he said it himself a saiyans hair doesnt change since the day they are born.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
Yes very interesting. Some dragon balls we never heard of before that Kami made before he seperated with Piccolo (which is total bs because Kami wasnt allowed to become a guardian until he got rid of his evil side) has the power to, to everyones great amazing unbelievablle suprsise, blow up the Earth if a wish to prevent it used by the BSDBs. And Goku is suppose to go back to the first time Pilaf meant him which Goku would have a power level of 10, and 100 when he goes Ozzaru. He also happens to look nothing like Goku did when he was a child. Also, they meet this guy that was is supposely made up of the other race that existed on the saiyans home planet that the saiyans completely wiped out but someone these Tguys used all of their power to make one more of them that is so strong he possesses Vegeta. Then Goku as a child can somehow figure out how to grow his tail and then go SSJ4 and when he does for some bizzarre reaosn turns back into an adult as long as he's SSJ4. Then somehow with a machine Bulma makes Vegeta (possessed by Bebi) SSJ4 with a click of a button. Goku still wins but not before Earth is blown up and for no good reason Piccolo has a death wish and lets himself die on Earth while every1 is on this new planet tht Bebi wished for. Then, eventhough Shenlong was made by, controlled by,a nd only had the power of Kami and Dende all the bad wishes they made turn into 7 evil dragons that they have to fight eventhough the dragon is suppose to grant ANY wish whether it be good or bad if you grant 7 bad wishes it turns into 7 evil dragons. Then Goku and Vegeta kill em all and fuse to kill the last one. Fusion wears off and to everyones suprise Goku decides to use a Spirit Bomb for the 4th time in DB series! Last dragon is dead and Shenron magically appears and takes Goku away. Then eventhough their great great grandon's have hardly any saiyan DnA it flips forward 100 years where Goku and Vegeta's decendants are battling eachother in the WMAT as super saiyans and for some reason Goku is there and if that doesnt top it off he somehow grew up back into an adult eventhough in OtherWorld youd ont age and if he did he would be 100+ years old! Yup, the end.

I've read the entire summary of DBGT. Oh year Vegeta cuts his hair short for some reason and can somehow grow a mustache evnthough hes never done so int he show before and he said it himself a saiyans hair doesnt change since the day they are born.
So basically, almost right after someone said 'tell me one thing but don't spoil it', you unravelled the whole series.. o_O

That's a bit thoughtless..

Best answers
I need to test something out...
<b><font color="red">GHEWHGAWREHSDA</font></b>

Best answers
sweet... so thats how you put html into a forum. Sorry for the spam, I'm a forum n00b. hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom