omg, a drawing, by ME! D:

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I don't post in here very often, but lately i've been kinda studying the human anatomy for my drawings, I'm not really going for an anime style here tho, just some drawing of a guy with a spear, but its far from perfect, and I know how good some of the critisism that is given here can be.

I'm not so happy with how the spear looks, it should be a bit more straight instead of going from big to small.

Anyways, C&C required to improve, or even a draw-over or anything that might help me to improve.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i didnt replaced the left leg, its kinda completly out of place, cuz im unable to work with my tablet now:

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah right, so because the leg is more in the distance it should be a bit thinner, lol, ofcourse, makes sense to me, thanks for that, its a bit too thin now IMO, but that's no biggie coz I know what you mean.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not bad at all, looks quite good so far. o/ Keep it up! Show us some more stuff when you make more.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For Christ's sake! Give that guy an ass!

The way you drew him now, it looks like his ass is flat, and there is something wrong with the perspective of the spear. =\

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't see what Christ has to do with his ass, but yeah, he might use one.;)

Thanks!

/goes back to the drawing board :3

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jp said:
I don't see what Christ has to do with his ass, but yeah, he might use one.;)
That made my day. :laff: Nice drawing by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom