OMFG!!!!

Best answers
Wtf i cant believe wuts on the front page. This is some bull**** seriously. Has anyone else seen the front page. Words cant describe this. www.esforces.com. :\:cry::S. I dont even have any words for those FUnimation bastards.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I hope that you just failed to show your sarcasm through written text, otherwise you should be stabbed.

Best answers
haha ok now thats just to crual doing that for April fools, that would make some have heart attacks guys, not cool :p

How I know its a fake, Main reason. pain posted that crap and not Mastasurf.
#2. It saids "There were several failed negotiations these past few days." yet we only see something that looks like the "start" of the it and not the end result.
and finally at the bottom, where it has the lil "c" for the copyright. it should be 2006 :p since you have to keep your copyrights up to date

nice try tho, had me going for like 30 secs.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Zeq2-Wolf said:
haha ok now thats just to crual doing that for April fools, that would make some have heart attacks guys, not cool :p

#2. It saids "There were several failed negotiations these past few days." yet we only see something that looks like the "start" of the it and not the end result.
and finally at the bottom, where it has the lil "c" for the copyright. it should be 2006 :p since you have to keep your copyrights up to date

nice try tho, had me going for like 30 secs.
What are you talking about, the letter is from a few days ago...

Clearly they (senior team/administration) were in contact with Funi during this time, trying to negotiate a deal.

Isn't there something we can do? Can we start a Paypal/donation thing on the site for the ESF legal defense fund?

:[

Best answers
I totaly agree with Wolf , Since there is so much fischy stuff there...
it got me fooled for like 4 mins though ^^

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh **** you got me there for a second.

Scared the **** out of me, you ****s.

Awesome work guys.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeq2-Wolf said:
I think I am insulted. Are you saying that anything I post cannot be taken as official? As the PR guy it's kind of my job to do this sort of stuff... >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeq2-Wolf said:
Well, I hate to break it to you guys but this isn't an April fools joke. We've been having multiple meetings over the last few days and this was our last day before they officially filed a case for us. It was just bad luck it fell on this day.

You can wait till tomorrow if you don't believe me to check the site and see if we have taken it down, though I doubt it'll do you any good.

The reason Pain posted this is because he is our public relations manager, Mastasurf and the rest of the team felt that he had served us well in his short time at the position so this was our little thank you to him for his dedication. He really has worked hard in his short time for you guys. We thought we owed it to him.

And the copyright date is from the japanese brand as it is BIRD studio. Seeing as how it is Dragonball Z i'd imagine both sides would be involved as ESF does have both english and japanese sounds.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
nice april fools joke
Too bad there are spelling mistakes in it :p (the e-mail)

Best answers
no offence Pain, but Masta is the project leader, i've been with ESF since the power up days so i know if it was something this serious. he would tell us himself because this is also his "baby" that he worked on for the last say what, more then 4 years.

I call bluff all the way. And the copy right on the "bird" studio doesnt matter. IF its anything copyrighted, it has to stay updated while its being produced or published, seeing as they are makeing a new DBZ game right now in japan and its coming here through Funi , they are keeping that updated.

Best answers
.. well now if it is a fake like thous guys thing, and u guys wanna proof it .. just release 1.3 ;D aint that simple no?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys, I don't normally go throwing my MSN convos out there, but since you all know now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hamppu said:
.. well now if it is a fake like thous guys thing, and u guys wanna proof it .. just release 1.3 ;D aint that simple no?
We are barred from releasing anything that is not already available.

Wolf man... whatever, it is what it is.

Best answers
Pain said:
We are barred from releasing anything that is not already available.

Wolf man... whatever, it is what it is.

haha well kinda sorta on that one, but the pubs dont need to know the details on that issue.

if this was THAT serious and important.....why post it on april fools? why not wait till april 2nd....so you wont let it seem that its like a joke/fake.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Legal reasons ;)

And you're right, the public doesn't need to know about that particular issue. I'll edit it out. My apologies.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeq2-Wolf said:
haha well kinda sorta on that one, but the pubs dont need to know the details on that issue.

if this was THAT serious and important.....why post it on april fools? why not wait till april 2nd....so you wont let it seem that its like a joke/fake.
It was either that or wake up on April 2nd to a dead-link with no explanation or warning.

Best answers
A great aprilfools joke would of been a fake 1.3 LAWL.

It would truly make the ESF community cry... ^_^

Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
It was either that or wake up on April 2nd to a dead-link with no explanation or warning.
its called a temp-layout. a stupid lil text file saying good bye and blah blah blah in it. instead of it going straight to the main page with all the DBZ/ESF-ness on it. you'll be taken to a Text file with the words that are needed to be said. Come on i've seen this alot before, i refuse to beleive this unless i talk with Masta or someone else i "trust" as an orignal team member of ESF, as in the first ppl, the creators. And not new peeps they picked up along the way. Its nothing against you Pain or Kama and Prime. I've just been with the orginal team longer then i have been with you guys, so i'd rahter trust their words then yours. :]

Best answers
Whew! i fell for it!! AF(april fools) everyone!

That almost killed me!! GOOD ONE GUYS!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom