Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
FFS IVE BEEN AWAY FROM THESE DAMN FORUMS FOR LIKE 2 DAYS AND YOU FRIGGIN SAY IM RIPPING!!!

mistery.. dude i respect your work and all, and believe me I HATE RIPPERS and EDITS, im just shocked that you would say i ripped your work over some elementary polygons.. i constructed the damn thing myself, and i can show you construction images of that goku head, so dont EVER say i ripped again. FFS ITS MY DAMN WORK!

if you honestly think that its yours even after i show you those pics of my goku, then your as bad as the rippers themselves, its not your work, or even the same shape ffs.. i am very dissapointed, all my work has been my own. I also used the same face structure for my gotenks, so if you cant see a similarity there, then its clearly not yours.

You. are a good modeler, and i expected more of you than that. I can model a bit yes, but one thing i would never ****ing do is rip a model!

thats all i have to say on the matter.

Looking from your picture you posted we do appear to have the same style. But theres nothing i can do about that. If you look at the polygons on gotenks, you will also see the same in the face :\

Best answers
OMG DONT JUST POST A TOPIC OFF TOPIC THATS CALLED SPAMMING!!! AND WHAT IM DOING IT FLAMING :cry: IM A BAD BOY!!!......

Best answers
OK calm down plz ... theres only a certain amount of ways to make goku models and if u say u did it then u did it .... end of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom