OMFG - Melee Problems

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How do i continually attack some1...after they have already ben melee'd.

What i mean is, after you start meleeing and the guys are seperated, isnt there a time that must pass before you can attack them again. Because when i melee, then we break off and i swoop towards them i will slide right off and it wont do anything.

But if i'm getting attacked i can just get kicked 15 times in a row with out it stopping then i'll ahve to go through the melee sequence before i even get up. Its damn aggirvating.

And how do i bind swoop and stuff.

-where can i learn the special combos?

Best answers
Always wanted to say this :D : RTFM!! (read the f*cking manual)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the combos are secret on the forums but youll probably get them ingame if you ask

about the melee thing: you cant melee if you dont have it selected. if that is the case then you just slide past the enemy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I always have it selected, and i read the f*king manual before i downloaded the game.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about thisafter a melee battle there is a certain time you cant melee so you fly past even if you have it selected

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you sound like such a noob , the combos are easy aswell , just look at the arrows u get when someone else uses them on u (that's how i figured it out , guest the arrows rite then triend then guess them) i figured it out in the end (the both of 'em)

Best answers
Exactly, mp_nomeleehittime x will determine how long it takes before melee(I believe simple melee?) can be used again.

Best answers
I want to know about some Special moves i found that old move first go near your enemy when i fight him hold right mouse button and hold left or right he will throw your enemy!!!

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People don't really give out combos on the forums here. Just go ingame and ask for tutelage (training) from someone who's kicking butt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom