omfg, i made a sig D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I cant say i like it. The glow dosnt look good, the text dosnt fit well and the bg is lacking.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I actually like it.

The glow doesn't look that bad at all, but you could try it without it, but I gues that Diablo wouldn't be really visible because he's nearly the same colour as the BG.

You might get rid of the "diablo" text tho, and place Kaination there, and see how that looks.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jp said:
You might get rid of the "diablo" text tho, and place Kaination there, and see how that looks.
Agreed. Any oldschool gamer knows what Diablo is... I can't say I like it much (Just being honest, but being nice :)), it seems too gritty if you know what I mean. You might try a different brush set. Also, the size is an issue. The sig doesn't need to be that gigantic. You can scale the render down a bit and try smaller image dimensions and see how that looks.

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
you need some practice kaiN

Best answers
Think it looks good. Like the others said, try and remove the "Diablo" text and replace it with "Kaination".

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya the only reason I made it that huge was for the sig competition, but now it got changed ;_;

Heres the ones you requested. My laziness got to me :)

This one got the Kaination switched to the Diablo spot. Doesn't look too good.

This one put the text back in place and I took off all glow effects.

This one does not have the Hardlight feature on the render on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom